Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am i right in thinking that the Grand Mark will be the last ship to the UK this quarter?

My delivery date is 15-30th March, so i presume my M3P White, Black is onboard this ship. Am i just unlucky with my delivery date being a month after docking?
If you’ve not had your VIN and reg plate confirmed by text yet, chances are yours will be on the next boat after Grand Mark imo (well, just a guess really).

Seem to be a few folk got texts over last couple of days (myself included) who have delivery dates of late Feb / early March - which would tie in with Grand Mark estimated arrival in Southampton

I think there is a good chance there will be another ship to arrive in Uk before end of quarter - although guess it would need to leave fairly soon. (Keep an eye on the Wu Wa videos on You Tube).

Again just a guess and I’m certainly no expert!

Reactions: Pr1m3
Am i right in thinking that the Grand Mark will be the last ship to the UK this quarter?

My delivery date is 15-30th March, so i presume my M3P White, Black is onboard this ship. Am i just unlucky with my delivery date being a month after docking?
GRAND MARK is highly unlikely to be the last ship of the quarter to UK.

I have the same delivery window as you, believe the front post says that 18th of the month is the last possible date. Hopefully a ship will be due next week.

Seem to be a few folk got texts over last couple of days (myself included) who have delivery dates of late Feb / early March - which would tie in with Grand Mark estimated arrival in Southampton
I thought all vehicles with an early March delivery to customers were more likely to be on the MSC Immacolata? 🤔

The MSC is due in to Southampton on the 8th Feb, when is Grand Mark due at UK shores?

I thought all vehicles with an early March delivery to customers were more likely to be on the MSC Immacolata? 🤔

The MSC is due in to Southampton on the 8th Feb, when is Grand Mark due at UK shores?
16th Feb

I’m just guessing tbh but my originally offered delivery was 23rd Feb - which would have given them a week to offload and transport up to Glasgow.

MSC gets in 8th Feb, therefore I’d expect / assume my offered delivery date would have been sooner than 23rd if my car was on that ship.

Again, total guess work on my part.

Good tip, but seems it has other plans:
1675437075221.png

• Helpful
Reactions: Christine69420
Friday 03 Feb 23 SUMMARY

Another quiet day.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 09 Feb? A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. Although she has an ETA of 08 Feb, it looks like she won't be docking then. We will find out later tonight if she is likely to dock on the 9th (she was originaly scheduled for the 10th).

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb (Looks to be on same itinerary as BOHEME) Should transit the Suez Canal tomorrow morning.

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb. Still looking to be on schedule.

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 16 Feb. Currently enroute to Suez ETA 07 Feb - note my revised estimate for her ETA in Southampton.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb

HOEGH CHIBA ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. Shipment of RHD for Ireland confirmed to be onboard. I will give our wizard map meister a little nudge to add this ship to the map.

I'm keeping my eye on RCC PASSION at the moment. She has just departed Taicang for Suez. I would have expected to see a UK-bound ship to be departing around now but nothing is moving from Shanghai South yet. The latest WuWa video (02 Feb) shows only LHD assembling there.

Coming the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (8 Feb) After unloading in Taipei she is scheduled to load in Shanghai and return to Zeebrugge.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

Last edited:
All the Vins for the Irish contingent on the Hoegh Chiba have disappeared today. Would be great if we got cars from one of the earlier Zeebrugge arrivals instead 😁
My VIN hasn't disappeared, in fact it is now showing up in my account online and in the app. The ship however, has disappeared or at least its current location has on all the free vessel trackers. Hoegh Chiba's location hasn't updated in over 24 hours.

Thanks for your tracking Mr Miserable. I’m in the UK and I ordered a M3P blue and white, via a lease company. Tesla today were able to search via my email and phone number on their systems, since I don’t have a reservation number, and provided me with the following details. My car has been assigned and they have the VIN. They didn‘t want to give that out as it is subject to change i.e. if there is an earlier car available. They did confirm that my car is on the Grand Mark and they provided me with a rough delivery date of between 8th and 15th March. Really nice guy on the phone who said the ship is full and delivery can be dependant also on where in the ship the car is positioned. I called because I want to take a quick week somewhere before March and if it was on the MSC I would have had to shelve that plan. Once again thanks for all your help.
Thanks for your tracking Mr Miserable. I’m in the UK and I ordered a M3P blue and white, via a lease company. Tesla today were able to search via my email and phone number on their systems, since I don’t have a reservation number, and provided me with the following details. My car has been assigned and they have the VIN. They didn‘t want to give that out as it is subject to change i.e. if there is an earlier car available. They did confirm that my car is on the Grand Mark and they provided me with a rough delivery date of between 8th and 15th March. Really nice guy on the phone who said the ship is full and delivery can be dependant also on where in the ship the car is positioned. I called because I want to take a quick week somewhere before March and if it was on the MSC I would have had to shelve that plan. Once again thanks for all your help.
Hi @AJBassMan , I am also in the UK and ordered via a lease company ( Model Y RWD in blue ). Tesla confirmed the order on 30th Jan and gave me an order reference then. My window is Feb - March. The lease company have been chasing Tesla for me as I am due to hand back my lease car end of their month so trying to figure out whether to extend. Looking at the other posts here seems likely it will definitely be March. I am going to give them a call myself on Monday as the info you received would be really helpful to allow me to plan what to do with current car. Assume you just called the normal Tesla number ?

@Mr Miserable, thanks for this update. I note your comments about MSC Immacolata possibly docking on the 10th rather than the 8th. I am assuming (hoping!) that slight delay will not negatively impact those of us with confirmed delivery dates of the first week of March? Thanks again!
There is no delay - it's the opposite in fact. The ship was scheduled to arrive on 10 Feb, it was making such good progress it could arrive on 08 Feb. In reality however a ship can go as fast as it likes but if there is no berth at the destination then it's wasted effort. As it happens, in this case she can dock on the 09 Feb - a day earlier than scheduled.