Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know we are in a quiet period as far as shipping info is concerned but please try to confine the thread to shipping info - it saves others having to scroll through lots of irrelevant posts to find the info they are after. You can use PMs or other threads for many of the issues being discussed here. Thanks in anticipation...

Reactions: LampyDave
Quite why HOEGH OSAKA has diverted to Rotterdam at the last minute I don't know.
She was originally scheduled to dock in Rotterdam on the 19 Mar but after loading Teslas in Baltimore her destination was changed to Zeebrugge.
She experienced a 24 hr delay due to N Atlantic weather but I'm surprised if this has caused the diversion - there still appears to be space at the ICO terminal in Zeebrugge.
Her current schedule has her departing to Antwerp after Rotterdam.
It will be interesting to see where her Tesla cargo gets unloaded - those with VINS may wish to check here to see if there is a change in destination port. I suspect the cars will now be offloaded in Rotterdam.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrKleiner
Quite why HOEGH OSAKA has diverted to Rotterdam at the last minute I don't know.
She was originally scheduled to dock in Rotterdam on the 19 Mar but after loading Teslas in Baltimore her destination was changed to Zeebrugge.
She experienced a 24 hr delay due to N Atlantic weather but I'm surprised if this has caused the diversion - there still appears to be space at the ICO terminal in Zeebrugge.
It will be interesting to see where her Tesla cargo gets unloaded - those with VINS may wish to check here to see if there is a change in destination port. I suspect the cars will now be offloaded in Rotterdam.
In the waiting room there was a print screen already yesterday from someone showing Rotterdam as discharge port.

I've an MS on Hoegh Osaka, and via VIN finder the discharge port has been Rotterdam since it departed from the USA, so maybe not a sudden change at all?

Port on my vin has changed to ROTTERDAM:. arrival yesterday :) (not the case, but soon now)

Just got this from tesla
94D4115C-2FE2-4344-AF74-E86377F937DA.jpeg

Would there really be nothing on the seas between China and Europe?

I agree with you , there would be at least couple that would be in-port to load the vehicles. Not sure how it can be tracked. Last year was different due to supply chain and production issues.
If only there was someone who monitored every ship that visits the various ports in Shanghai 24/7 specifically identifying Tesla shipments.