Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in finland and got today afternoon a hidden VIN, LRW3E7EKXPC742xxx.

Didnt find it in HOEGH ASIA didnt get delivery date yet. Maybe Grande California since have left for few days already?

Update. SA called me to inform there was this match and delivery would be on end of January or beginning of February. He didnt know or didnt want to inform in which ship it is.

The good news is that MSC IMMACOLOTA now looks like she is heading for Shanghai South.
Model Y in Slovenia probably comes from Berlin I believe, then there would be no ship to track.
It could be coming from Shanghai as the Midnight Silver Metallic (ordered before the change to Quicksilver) and Blue are only produced in Shanghai.

Reactions: ICE5891
Thursday 12 Jan 23

1st UK consignment of Q1 23 is on the way - standby for the VIN shower....

HOEGH ASIA ETA Zeebrugge 20 Jan. Currently in the Med and heading to Le Havre (18 Jan) initially then Zeebrugge.

GRANDE CALIFORNIA ETA Zeebrugge 30 Jan. Now in the Arabian Sea enroute to Suez ETA 20 Jan.

MSC IMMACOLATA ETA Southampton 10 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard.

DONG-A GLAUCOS The mighty Dong is back! Approaching Shanghai South at the moment is this large ship freshly arrived from doing a run to Barcelona in Q4. To where is she destined this time??

Over in San Francisco, GLOVIS COURAGE came alongside Pier 80 for a bit and she has now repositioned to an anchorage in the SF Bay. Very odd. She may not be on Tesla business.