Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GLOVIS SUNRISE has caught my attention. She is presently loitering off the coast in a position SE of Shanghai and well south of the normal Shanghai anchorages. She is however, ideally placed for an approach into Shanghai South. Her AIS destination remains "Shanghai" with an ETA which she can no longer achieve. Could she be the 1st export ship into Shanghai South post the Chinese New Year shutdown?? We shall see...

Reactions: WannabeOwner
Monday 06 Feb 23 SUMMARY

MSC IMMACOLATA
ETA Southampton 09 Feb A very quick load at Shanghai South makes me think she may only have 2000-2500 cars at max onboard. Her arrival into the Western Docks is now confirmed to be the morning of 09 Feb.

DONG-A GLAUCOS ETA Barcelona 09 Feb

LAKE KIVU ETA Zeebrugge 17 Feb. Still looking to be on schedule. She should transit the Suez Canal tomorrow morning.

GRAND MARK ETA Southampton 16 Feb. Currently enroute to Suez ETA tomorrow with a transit on Wednesday.

HOEGH TRAPPER ETA Zeebrugge 22 Feb

HOEGH CHIBA ETA Zeebrugge 02 Mar. Shipment of RHD for Ireland confirmed to be onboard. Now showing on the map!

I'm keeping my eye on RCC PASSION at the moment. She departed Taicang yesterday for Suez. I would have expected to see a UK-bound ship to be departing around now but nothing is moving from Shanghai South yet. The latest WuWa video (02 Feb) shows only LHD assembling there.

Coming the other way is DREAM ORCHID Zeebrugge - Taipei (8 Feb) After unloading in Taipei she is scheduled to load in Shanghai and return to Zeebrugge.

You can follow the ships on this map. It is quite unique in that it is free despite being updated via satellite with the latest data available, unlike others on the internet with 'periodic' updates.

A quick look at Drammen, Norway shows that there is a shipment of Model Y that has been sitting there all weekend (probably from Berlin).
A few cars have been transported away today.
It's hard to see if AUTO ECO has brought anything from Zeebrugge - we may have to wait until tomorrow to see.

• Helpful
Reactions: Christine69420
Hi,
First of all thanks for creating a thread like this. I booked M3RWD with all standard equipment’s on 25th January. The EDD is showing as Feb-Mar 2023. I have been reading some of the messages in the thread. In most of them, I see some specific dates showing up as EDD rather than mine where it is just Feb-Mar. I am looking for Ireland delivery. I have not been given any VIN as of now. Any inputs about the EDD would be much appreciated. My current car’s discs are about to expire by the end of next month. As everyone attached to this thread, earlier is the best. :)

Thanks.
Syam

Wu wa video yesterday shows the lot at Shanghai filling up again after the holiday - so poss getting ready for another ship arriving for loading. Couldn’t make out if they are LHD or RHD as watched on my phone an my old eyes don’t work so good anymore 😂

Wu wa video yesterday shows the lot at Shanghai filling up again after the holiday - so poss getting ready for another ship arriving for loading. Couldn’t make out if they are LHD or RHD as watched on my phone an my old eyes don’t work so good anymore 😂
Appears to me they are LHD.

1675765918929.png

Hi,
First of all thanks for creating a thread like this. I booked M3RWD with all standard equipment’s on 25th January. The EDD is showing as Feb-Mar 2023. I have been reading some of the messages in the thread. In most of them, I see some specific dates showing up as EDD rather than mine where it is just Feb-Mar. I am looking for Ireland delivery. I have not been given any VIN as of now. Any inputs about the EDD would be much appreciated. My current car’s discs are about to expire by the end of next month. As everyone attached to this thread, earlier is the best. :)

Thanks.
Syam
Hi Syam, you can check if you have been given a VIN by either installing The Chrome Tesla VIN finder extension (Just Google it) or by searching your tesla account webpage source code as follows:

Open your tesla account page with the car order.
Click "CTRL +U" together this will pop up the source code on a new window.
Search for "LRW" using "CTRL + F" all of the made-in-China Tesla's have LRW at the start of the VIN, If you have a VIN your car is probably on the ship HOEGH CHIBA

Hi All - Delivery date confirmed by Tesla for 8th March for my M3P in Black with White seats. They said it arrives in the UK on 7th March - so assume this must be on a boat arrived after the GRAND MARK and MSC IMMACOLATA...
This was in a post today in the M3P Waiting Room thread:

"Tesla has confirmed my car is on the Grand Mark and my VIN indicates it as a 2023 Tesla M3P, therefore it has to be after March 1st delivery. This fits with what Tesla told me that I can expect my car between 8th - 15th March 2023. Mine is being delivered to my house."

I'm assuming my 9th March delivery date is currently sat on GRAND MARK.

I'm in very similar situation, in the UK waiting on a M3P Silver/Black. Tesla have just text me to confirm a delivery date to my home address of 7th March. They said I'd get my VIN and reg plate info later (I am on a lease so its not available in my account until day of delivery).

I too have assumed my car must be on the GRAND MARK, unless there is a new ship leaving very very soon.

Interesting that its a home delivery, when a friend with the exact same leasing company just got his by collecting at the local dealership.

Reactions: waltonmark
Hi Syam, you can check if you have been given a VIN by either installing The Chrome Tesla VIN finder extension (Just Google it) or by searching your tesla account webpage source code as follows:

Open your tesla account page with the car order.
Click "CTRL +U" together this will pop up the source code on a new window.
Search for "LRW" using "CTRL + F" all of the made-in-China Tesla's have LRW at the start of the VIN, If you have a VIN your car is probably on the ship HOEGH CHIBA
Thanks for the inputs. I checked for the VIN and it is not found by the Chrome Extension.

Thanks for the inputs. I checked for the VIN and it is not found by the Chrome Extension.
My Car is on the HOEGH CHIBA I got the VIN last week shortly after it left Port I think there are a lot of Irish cars on that Ship. I ordered on 14 Jan. The EDD on that is currently 27 Feb to 14 Mar on my account, but the Ship is due in Zeebrugge on the 2nd March so it will be in Dublin probably a week later maybe?

Last edited:
I'm in very similar situation, in the UK waiting on a M3P Silver/Black. Tesla have just text me to confirm a delivery date to my home address of 7th March. They said I'd get my VIN and reg plate info later (I am on a lease so its not available in my account until day of delivery).

I too have assumed my car must be on the GRAND MARK, unless there is a new ship leaving very very soon.

Interesting that its a home delivery, when a friend with the exact same leasing company just got his by collecting at the local dealership.
Same for myself albeit for a model y not 3. Delivery text for 03/03 but no reg etc.