Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Part Catalog has free shipping. Bought our mats from them and just ordered the frunk mat although they have TBD ship date on them right now. Waiting for the trunk cargo one to be manufacturered. Wish that would come before rainy season starts here but given the time it takes them to manufacture and ship mats overseas to us probably wishful thinking.

Finally got mine. Originally ordered from Amazon and were OOS. Got tired of waiting and switched to Autoparts for the discount. Like 3 months later I finally got them. Busy weekend and have not installed them. Look nice except for the hideous badging.
I don’t mind the badging as much since it says “3D” and my car is a 3D (Dual Motor) so I will just tell my passengers it was stock :)

I didn't get a notification, but mine shipped from AutoAnything. I ordered on 7/25 it appears they'll arrive Thursday.
Same here but I knew last Friday as I had been refeshing my order status on a daily basis pretty much. Have had the Chrome window/tab open in my mobile browser for 2 months...haha. Shipping FedEx from CA and shows delivery by end of day on the 11th Thurs. Although last scan was Sat. Amazing, Finally!

Ordered Maxpiders from CARiD.com...they were in stock as of last night...and say they are shipping today. They were $205 for front and back...customer service guy (online chat) gave me 3% off. Free shipping and no sales tax, so I got them for like $199 shipped.

Got tired of waiting for WeatherTech floor liners (called them again yesterday, and no new info). And the Tesla mats that were briefly available on Tesla.com yesterday don't look like they have any side coverage.

Does anyone know of a place that actually has these in stock for immediate delivery?

I've spent 20 minutes trying to order them and everywhere it's either a pre-order or right before check out I see that they are actually the Model S model # mats.