Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

500 mile range? LOL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Appointment went times have been creeping up north of 3-4 weeks for the last few years. Tesla is simply not expanding SC footprint fast enough to keep up with the number of cars on the road

Here in Toronto, I book same week, usually next day.

In 2023 we had a 10+ year major overhaul completed in two days, links on all corners, all brakes, air suspension replacement, control arms, rear drive shaft.
Booked on Friday, dropped car off and it was back Tuesday.

Never been happier than with Tesla service compared to Mercedes, Ford, GM in the past.

When was the last time you road a bike? Yeah me neither...
Almost every day, heck I hunt and fish off bikes, even bike commute ~30-50% of the time year round.

The switch to china happed fast. Now even most high end $10-15k+ bikes are made in china.

Another good example high end knives. China made: WE, civivi, and james brand are as much or more than US made: Benchmade, Spyderco, ZT, and even microtech. Made in China James brand axis lock copies are same price as Benchmade made in Oregon.

Last edited:
Almost every day, heck I hunt and fish off bikes, even bike commute ~30-50% of the time year round.

The switch to china happed fast. Now even most high end $10-15k+ bikes are made in china.

Another good example high end knives. China made: WE, civivi, and james brand are as much or more than US made: Benchmade, Spyderco, ZT, and even microtech. Made in China James brand axis lock copies are same price as Benchmade made in Oregon.
I bought a Microtech knock-off that is virtually identical to the real brand and saved about $400. The quality is very good.

Reactions: coleAK
Not sure what this has to do with the current thread but China built is good quality and amazing value if you don't buy ultra cheap crap. IMO far superior to American quality. The Chinese can build a really good product with super consistent quality. It's too bad we dont have a lot of the Chinese cars in the US.

• Disagree
Reactions: Yelobird
I occasionally buy stuff from Harbor Freight. There are certain types of Tools to stay away from. The Air Tools and Electric Tools are hit or miss. The newer Snap On Floor Jack parts and the Daytona Floor Jacks DJ 3000 at Harbor Freight are made in the same China Factory. My Tool Boxes have a mixture of Husky, Dewalt, Ryobi, old Craftsman Tools, Matco and Snap On. The Husky Tool Boxes seem to better built than the Icon Tool Boxes.

Last edited: