Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just checked my bank account and tesla left me one last surprise! They charged me twice for my MY. Just finished straightening it out. If you financed 3rd party or payed using a check, take a look at your account. My bank told me that tesla put my check through twice!
This is total BS, unacceptable and honestly criminal-you did not authorize the second payment! Crazy part is that they charged you quickly but same way as there is no one to talk to about the delivery dates, there won't be anyone to talk to about reversing their f..up and it might take a while. I wonder how can we protect against this scam.

Reactions: Axeman
Good news. Swung by the Tesla where my SA is a few hours ago since I happened to be in the area to see if they may have had anymore information on the new VIN and delivery time frame (Apr 2nd - 8th) (and if my Y was in the parking lot)

Luckily my SA happened to be there coincidentally. He looked up the VIN said it was headed to the other MA location and arriving on the 5th and we set a pickup date for the 6th! Looking forward to Tuesday.

Ordered 03/06, LR7 Blue/Black (No Tow, 19”, FSD)

Now it needs a good bath! Do I have any star wars fans in the house? There's an Easter egg in one of the photos!

Attachments

• 20210402_162948.jpg
    20210402_162948.jpg
    561.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 20210402_162925.jpg
    20210402_162925.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 45
  • SmartSelect_20210402-163259_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210402-163259_Gallery.jpg
    517.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 20210402_162854.jpg
    20210402_162854.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 50
Talked to my SA today. Apparently there are a few of us with this same configuration that haven't received our cars yet. They did some digging, called around, and are saying that there was a delay possibly with the parts for the tow hitch since that's what we all have in common. He says April 15-20 for delivery.

MY7LR / White:Black / Tow / 19" / No FSD
Ordered 2/20/21

Talked to my SA today. Apparently there are a few of us with this same configuration that haven't received our cars yet. They did some digging, called around, and are saying that there was a delay possibly with the parts for the tow hitch since that's what we all have in common. He says April 15-20 for delivery.

MY7LR / White:Black / Tow / 19" / No FSD
Ordered 2/20/21
Damn, hope mine is the same case. I ordered around the early March and they also told me mid April maybe but didn't tell me about the TH parts situation. I don't even have an estimated delivery date listed in my order let alone VIN.

Damn, hope mine is the same case. I ordered around the early March and they also told me mid April maybe but didn't tell me about the TH parts situation. I don't even have an estimated delivery date listed in my order let alone VIN.

Given most people's situation, i guarantee everything happens quickly WHEN it happens.

I went from nothing, to delivery estimate, to Vin, to pickup appointment in like 6 hours

Reactions: kkw249 and drewMYS