Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ive seen a couple 7 seaters in the seattle area showroom now and they all had alignment issues on the second row. the height wasnt aligned.

has anyone seen a 7 seater without any issues yet?

I took a LR 7 seater for an overnight demo a few weeks back but didn’t notice alignment issues. What are you referring to when you say “height issues?”

Now that LR AWD price was cut by $1K - are you gonna modify your order?

How does modifying the order affect your place in the VIN assignment line?
Screenshot_20210220-233044_Samsung Internet.jpg

How does modifying the order affect your place in the VIN assignment line?View attachment 638491
It was $49,990 previously? Also looks like SR option is missing at the moment.

We discussed switching to a LR version with our SA earlier this week. He said it would reset our place in the manufacturing line.

• Helpful
Reactions: RoBoRaT

How does modifying the order affect your place in the VIN assignment line?View attachment 638491

The car price on my existing order was updated automatically. I did nothing on my end. More specifically the 'Model Y' base price went from $41,000 to $39,990 and the 'Long Range All-Wheel Drive' option went from $8,990 to $9,000.

Strange this is, some line items weren't updated with the change like I would have expected them to (Sales tax, etc). Maybe it'll be fixed when a VIN is assigned and a payment is needed prior to delivery? Or I may have a personal misunderstanding of what is supposed to change? Not sure.

• Informative
Reactions: RoBoRaT
I received a VIN on Wednesday that included an estimated delivery date range. On Friday my delivery dates disappeared from my account. Now overnight my priced drop $1,000 automatically but the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement (MVPA) is now gone. VIN is still showing though. For now I’ll assume these are glitches in their system and not delays in deliveries.

ive seen a couple 7 seaters in the seattle area showroom now and they all had alignment issues on the second row. the height wasnt aligned.

has anyone seen a 7 seater without any issues yet?
Mine.

My 2nd row is pretty consistent all the way across. Are you sure the ones you checked out were fully pushed back and at the same “recline” setting? I’ve noticed if my 2nd row is even off by one click, it looks obviously uneven. But that’s an easy fix.

• Informative
Reactions: EchoDelta
Anyone else have a SR on order. I requested the 2k price drop from a few days ago to be matched, but no movement yet. Now that the SR Y is gone, I have a feeling I will not get it. Dropping the SR is suspicious. I think they have intel that the credit is imminent.

I received a VIN on Wednesday that included an estimated delivery date range. On Friday my delivery dates disappeared from my account. Now overnight my priced drop $1,000 automatically but the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement (MVPA) is now gone. VIN is still showing though. For now I’ll assume these are glitches in their system and not delays in deliveries.

I received a VIN on Friday fir an AWD LR and today my price did drop by 1000 and also tax dropped accordingly.

Anyone else have a SR on order. I requested the 2k price drop from a few days ago to be matched, but no movement yet. Now that the SR Y is gone, I have a feeling I will not get it. Dropping the SR is suspicious. I think they have intel that the credit is imminent.

I have a SR on order. The 2k savings was reflected in my account two day ago. Now i'm wondering if I'll even get the car at all.

To everyone else who hasn’t gotten a vin or delivery date for their 7 seater yet... enjoy that $1k reduction. :(

I picked up my 7 seater last Saturday and there’s no chance I’ll be getting that price difference now.

Indeed. Confirming the same, even after payment was made. Payment now shows negative balance reflecting the change (so I suppose refund will be issued). Sorry ryanjeffords you missed this!