Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7-seat config waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats!! I also ordered MSM, so exciting to see movement there. What were your build details, if you don’t mind sharing?
Thank you . LR 7S MSM gemini, no tow ,no fsd, ordered 1/17.

VIN at 9:15 am, did payment, confirmed delivery tomorrow(Wed) Got a call 6:15pm , car is at driveway, woohooo!!!

9 hours, VIN-to-delivery.

Last minute tasks at work before vacation and didnt get chance to drive. Going to Seattle tomorrow, but bringing spacious minivan for family of six and luggage. MY will have to wait. Goodluck and Enjoy your rides!!!

So sick of refreshing this order page 20 times a day, every day tbh 🤷‍♂️
So I got sick of waiting for my build. I went on the Tesla Inventory page and looked for new 7 seaters in the area. I found one. that was black the sales advisors i was working with matched me to it! 10 minutes later they called and said a white one was available in my shop because financing fell through for someone. I went from ordering gray exterior, to potentially dealing with black exterior to white exterior in one day. I pick up today and couldnt be more excited! Suggest you try my method work with the sales team and see if they can locate a car! End of. quarter there should be cancellations are fall throughs!

So I got sick of waiting for my build. I went on the Tesla Inventory page and looked for new 7 seaters in the area. I found one. that was black the sales advisors i was working with matched me to it! 10 minutes later they called and said a white one was available in my shop because financing fell through for someone. I went from ordering gray exterior, to potentially dealing with black exterior to white exterior in one day. I pick up today and couldnt be more excited! Suggest you try my method work with the sales team and see if they can locate a car! End of. quarter there should be cancellations are fall throughs!

Yeah been checking existing inventory everyday and nothing unfortunately. Lots of close ones / similar but nothing I'm waiting for

Reactions: Jemblue7my
Congratulations to everyone getting their cars! Nice to hear people liek @duran505 and people in my Region/State (SF Bay Area, NorCal/SoCal) are getting cars.

Was assigned a 154XXX VIN on Friday, but no movement on my account of contact from SA since then. Payment arrived at Tesla this morning according to UPS, so hopefully things will start moving for me? I spoke to someone at the Dublin SC who said that my VIN is pre-production, but it is likely we'll see someone drop the car off to us in Hayward (just up the freeway from Fremont) "by Wednesday, 3/31". Makes sense since I'm assuming they're all trying to squeeze as many out for the EoQ.

Anyhow, good luck everyone!
Just an update, was matched to a VIN on 3/26, but found out I was unmatched in the evening yesterday (3/30) -- a little disconcerting since the bank has already sent payment based on a MVPA with a specific VIN? Does that matter? Also, any reason to be unmatched? I know i've been seeing it here, but wondering if there's any insight into this especially so close/at the EoQ.

Reactions: duran505
Just an update, was matched to a VIN on 3/26, but found out I was unmatched in the evening yesterday (3/30) -- a little disconcerting since the bank has already sent payment based on a MVPA with a specific VIN? Does that matter? Also, any reason to be unmatched? I know i've been seeing it here, but wondering if there's any insight into this especially so close/at the EoQ.
@Noigle - the reasoning I got when I was unmatched was that the VIN they matched me to wasn’t coming off the factory floor anytime soon. They did not explain what that meant. Based on it being a 14xxxx VIN and my eventual VIN matched three days later being a 159xxx - I have to imagine something was wrong with that car.

I called to give anyone that would listen the business on the phone, and was rematched to the same VIN. Then I called and doubled down on the business giving. Magically I was matched to the 159xxx VIN which was delivered the next day.

that car is great! Hope the above helps. Good luck.

@Noigle - the reasoning I got when I was unmatched was that the VIN they matched me to wasn’t coming off the factory floor anytime soon. They did not explain what that meant. Based on it being a 14xxxx VIN and my eventual VIN matched three days later being a 159xxx - I have to imagine something was wrong with that car.

I called to give anyone that would listen the business on the phone, and was rematched to the same VIN. Then I called and doubled down on the business giving. Magically I was matched to the 159xxx VIN which was delivered the next day.

that car is great! Hope the above helps. Good luck.
Makes sense, thanks for typing that all out. It's just annoying that I'll have to deal with changing the VIN/Loan with the bank at this point with no assurances it won't happen again and getting no guidance from my SA or SC.

Took my new MY in for service to rectify panel gaps, and other issues identified in an earlier post. I identified all the issues I noted in my service ticket via app. Also brought up additional items that somehow were missed. The gentleman who assisted me was very attentive and understanding. Customer service so far has been first class. They were out of loaners, so they offered me a $100 daily Uber voucher for the next couple of days until Friday. The service person indicated that issues with a newly delivered vehicle should be addressed or communicated to Tesla within either 3 days or 100 miles of usage. Judging by some of the previous posts including a previous post from myself, it seems the grace period to report issues varies. Just thought I'd share.

Reactions: Kuantec
My car was delivered this morning! Aside from being very dusty on the outside, it is in perfect condition. I'm so in love! I'm a little nervous because of all of you who are talking about uneven panels. I haven't noticed anything like that. Everything looks good to me! I'll have my husband take a look carefully too. Beautiful car! Good luck to you all that are waiting. I waited about 12 days short of 2 years. You guys can do it!

My car was delivered this morning! Aside from being very dusty on the outside, it is in perfect condition. I'm so in love! I'm a little nervous because of all of you who are talking about uneven panels. I haven't noticed anything like that. Everything looks good to me! I'll have my husband take a look carefully too. Beautiful car! Good luck to you all that are waiting. I waited about 12 days short of 2 years. You guys can do it!
Glad it finally made it!! Congratulation :)