Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

Yep.

Movement from two week window at beginning of May, to two week window at end of May, to month window in June lol.

So nothing good.
mine moved Monday and Friday last week.
OD: 12/09/2021
EDD1: May 30 - June 27, Oct 2022 - Jan 2023, Jan 2023 - Apr 2023, Oct 2022 - Jan 2023, May 14 - May 28, June 1 - June 29, June 5 - 19, June 3 - 17

Reactions: Otter2007
After sitting in June/July EDD for the past 2 months, I just got pushed out to July/Aug Sunday morning. If I get the car in Aug, it would be 10 month wait.

Not in a rush to get a car, but I also don’t like to be dragged like this. Really wish there were other 7 seater EV’s out there. Plus the price from Oct 2021 helps.

OD: Oct 6, 2021.

After sitting in June/July EDD for the past 2 months, I just got pushed out to July/Aug Sunday morning. If I get the car in Aug, it would be 10 month wait.

Not in a rush to get a car, but I also don’t like to be dragged like this. Really wish there were other 7 seater EV’s out there. Plus the price from Oct 2021 helps.

OD: Oct 6, 2021.
Right?!?!?! If there were other 7 seater EVs; I would have at least had options. It’s really the only reason to wait…

Iv been watching this forum and Reddit and haven’t really seen anyone in the last few weeks get VINs for a 7 seater. At least not in a wave like we’re used to seeing. I expect that to change in the next week or two
Oh you are right! Never in waves…just a few dropped here and there. It is hard to tell who is also here and Reddit so there might be duplicates for sure, then throw in the discord channel and it is a mess (I saw a couple there).

I am curious what the production line is like for our 7 seaters.

Model Y, LR, Ext white, Black seats, 19", No tow, no FSD, SoCal
OD: 10/24/2021, current EDD: June 3- July 8, closest I have been to any EDD, will see how it goes. Looks like a lot of Oct folks have the same delivery dates, maybe they are producing a batch of 7 seaters for June quarter end?

I ordered 2 weeks before you and I got pushed out yesterday to July/Aug. That was my initial thought was Q2 end, but who knows now. Good luck to us both…

Reactions: Otter2007

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC