Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD was 8/27/2021. They assigned a VIN to me last Friday May 27th. It should be delivered to me on June 11th. Very excited to finally get it.

My build is a 7 seater, long range, blue, black interior, with tow hitch, and standard wheels. I didn't order or add FSD. Not sure which computer chip it has yet. I am asking them if there are any earlier days to schedule the delivery. When I went to schedule in the app it only gave me the option of one day and time, which I thought was odd.

But i'm super excited to finally get it :)
Glad to see a non FSD order delivery!!

Wrong. It’s in the quarterly report I am looking at under Automotive Sales. 15.514B last quarter in that segment of which FSD is a part.

This is corrected to show it is included under a different category per the Q1 22 report (page 31)
Does the report calculate for you their profit and margins? Any way you could removed the FSD contributions and rerun it for profit and margins? With a recession coming, (and news this morning Musk plans to cut 10% of their workforcel, I suspect the FSD taken rate could crash... and wondering what that'll mean for the company.

Does the report calculate for you their profit and margins? Any way you could removed the FSD contributions and rerun it for profit and margins? With a recession coming, (and news this morning Musk plans to cut 10% of their workforcel, I suspect the FSD taken rate could crash... and wondering what that'll mean for the company.
Their profit margins are massive. You have to calculate it by yourself if memory serves.

I’ll see if I can find it…

32.9% gross margin last quarter. Lulz

19.2% operating profit. Lulz

Finally, no, don’t think you can calculate FSD portion. Not separated out.

Last edited:
I ordered on Feb 16 and completed profile same day. My original EDD was August 2022. Now it’s Nov 2022 - Feb 2023. I’m paranoid for some reason my profile isn’t completed or something is up with my order. All I see online is that Tesla is “drawing up the contract” so I assume this means I’ve completed everything possible on my end ?
I placed my order Feb 15 and my EDD changed to the same time period 2 days ago

Just got pushed again this morning. Now showing EDD of July 28 - Sept 8. Was June 27 - Aug 8. Ugh. We have a baby due in November and I'm genuinely worried we won't have the Tesla in time now.

OD: 12/18/21. MYLR MSM, black 7 seat interior. 20" induction wheels, Yes Tow, No FSD.

Just got pushed again this morning. Now showing EDD of July 28 - Sept 8. Was June 27 - Aug 8. Ugh. We have a baby due in November and I'm genuinely worried we won't have the Tesla in time now.

OD: 12/18/21. MYLR MSM, black 7 seat interior. 20" induction wheels, Yes Tow, No FSD.
Even with FSD, I don't think the baby will be allowed to drive so you should be fine :). In all seriousness though, nearly a full year wait for a 2021 order seems crazy - I'm sure (well, hopeful) that you get it much sooner!

Reactions: scgoodfella