Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday I switched my order online to a red/black MYLR 7 seater, inductions, FSD from a MYP same colors FSD - OD March 2 (was able to keep old pricing). I have an infant daughter and thought it would be a bit of a smoother ride during Canadian winters with a LR compared to a P. Plus the extra seating would allow the grandparents to come along with us in one car.

Had the original MYP order on hold since April, just took it off hold yesterday when I switched to MYLR7 and now have an EDD 8/1/22 - 9/5/22. Kind of surprised as I was expecting an EDD of Dec at the earliest. Not sure if it will just get pushed out as I get closer, I guess we’ll see.

Anyone gotten a text like this from Tesla?

“Hello! As we prepare for the arrival of your Tesla, please confirm the required information below regarding your Model Y delivery. This will ensure a seamless delivery experience once a VIN is assigned to your account.”

No change to EDD. First time seeing this… trying not to get hopes up.

Anyone gotten a text like this from Tesla?

“Hello! As we prepare for the arrival of your Tesla, please confirm the required information below regarding your Model Y delivery. This will ensure a seamless delivery experience once a VIN is assigned to your account.”

No change to EDD. First time seeing this… trying not to get hopes up.
Nope

Interesting. TJ21CT with a later 2-week window got pushed already but you haven’t. Maybe it’s time to get a VIN finally? Good luck to you and us all
They like to wait until I’m a day or 2 into my EDD before pushing. It’s happened like 3-4 times now but hopefully not this time. We shall see in a few days

Edit: I’m also in AZ so once I get a vin I’ll probably have the car within 4-5 days usually pretty quickly. Idk if you guys are east coast or not.