Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. So does that mean I'll have the newest features or no? (Or do we not know yet)
I'd say we don't know yet. No one has reported a car without USS yet. No one has reported a car with Matrix lights since the F56X series. I read someone say 2023 cars will have Matrix but I don't know where that came from. The 2023s I saw didn't have Matrix and seems odd that after just switching back to non-Matrix for the F57X and F8X series that they would be back to Matrix right away.
Cargo covers are still random. Supposedly cars built from Oct 20th on will have them.
All cars I saw with F58X and F59X VINs on the lot had old cameras still. I assume the cars without USS will have new cameras like the M3s I saw did.

I'd say we don't know yet. No one has reported a car without USS yet. No one has reported a car with Matrix lights since the F56X series. I read someone say 2023 cars will have Matrix but I don't know where that came from. The 2023s I saw didn't have Matrix and seems odd that after just switching back to non-Matrix for the F57X and F8X series that they would be back to Matrix right away.
Cargo covers are still random. Supposedly cars built from Oct 20th on will have them.
All cars I saw with F58X and F59X VINs on the lot had old cameras still. I assume the cars without USS will have new cameras like the M3s I saw did.
Are the new cameras you are referring to the new hi-res5mp camera?

Hey all, MYLR7, pearl white w/ black interior, yes tow, no FSD, 19” wheels
OD: 11/19/21. EDD: 11/11-18. VIN 10/28. No USS notice 10/28. Picking up in PA.
VIN: 7SAYGAEE0PF590xxx

waiting to be able to pick an actual delivery date. Fingers crossed it doesn’t move again!
I got my delivery date set for 11/12. Timeline was very close to yours also picking up in PA. I didn't get a no USS notice that i know of, where did that pop up for you?

I got my delivery date set for 11/12. Timeline was very close to yours also picking up in PA. I didn't get a no USS notice that i know of, where did that pop up for you?
When I received my VIN a pop up cam up on the app notifying that the car will have “Tesla Vision” (which I assume means no USS). I had to accept in order to move forward with pre delivery tasks.

I received the VIN on 10/29 and got a text 10/31 saying the car departed the factory to the delivery location. EDD 11/12-19 but I feel like it probably won’t take 3 weeks for the car to travel to Springfield NJ so hoping for earlier delivery.

When I received my VIN a pop up cam up on the app notifying that the car will have “Tesla Vision” (which I assume means no USS). I had to accept in order to move forward with pre delivery tasks.

I received the VIN on 10/29 and got a text 10/31 saying the car departed the factory to the delivery location. EDD 11/12-19 but I feel like it probably won’t take 3 weeks for the car to travel to Springfield NJ so hoping for earlier delivery.
Ditto-ish. The app said I had to visit the website to accept changes to my order. On the website it talked about Tesla vision and how the car wouldn’t have some features while they worked on software. Besides ‘parking assist’ (where it shows how close you are to things), the features all require FSD or enhanced AP (summon, auto-park, smart summon).

@scrub0bk, what is you VIN series? were you able to pick an actual appointment time? Mine still says check back to pick a time. Guessing you are a bit ahead of me, you might have gotten one of the last with USS.

Ditto-ish. The app said I had to visit the website to accept changes to my order. On the website it talked about Tesla vision and how the car wouldn’t have some features while they worked on software. Besides ‘parking assist’ (where it shows how close you are to things), the features all require FSD or enhanced AP (summon, auto-park, smart summon).

@scrub0bk, what is you VIN series? were you able to pick an actual appointment time? Mine still says check back to pick a time. Guessing you are a bit ahead of me, you might have gotten one of the last with USS.
Pf591xxx and yeah I got a text at Monday at 9am to schedule my pickup. Earliest was 11/10 when I scheduled. I heard someone got pf592 with USS so hoping mine has it. I also never got the vision acceptance and I remember getting the radar thing back for my model 3 last year

Also do you have a USS agreement under your documents after accepting? Curious if they sit there as well

SA contacted me to schedule pick up! I'll be picking up on Nov 1st! Very excited!! (Original order date was Nov 2021 so it's exactly a year LOL.)

Picked up the car yesterday! Everything went smoothly and the car looks great. Happy to finally have the car after waiting a year. (2023 MYLR 7-seater in white with Gemini wheels, no tow, no FSD.) Car has USS. And it looks like it does not have the new cameras.

So some updates:
Got the EDD updated to 11/1-11/9 beginning of last month and then 11/11-11/19 about 2 weeks ago.
USS notice last week and accepted - no notice currently showing on account or app screen
After accepting notice - VIN is visible in app and acct screens - 7SAYGAEE6PF589XXX
yesterday got the email to get charging cable(or discount) so ordered online
Today got the text message to schedule delivery(delivery dates 11/12,11/13 or 11/14

So some updates:
Got the EDD updated to 11/1-11/9 beginning of last month and then 11/11-11/19 about 2 weeks ago.
USS notice last week and accepted - no notice currently showing on account or app screen
After accepting notice - VIN is visible in app and acct screens - 7SAYGAEE6PF589XXX
yesterday got the email to get charging cable(or discount) so ordered online
Today got the text message to schedule delivery(delivery dates 11/12,11/13 or 11/14
So they only let you pick from 3 dates for delivery? What happens if you are out of town during the 3 days?

Good question. Luckily will be in town and its the weekend so I can pick up those dates. never really dealt with any sales rep throughout the process but based on prior messages I guess I would have to text them back to ask for other dates