Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is getting really weird, they gave me a SC that's the farthest away from me even though there are 3 other closer SCs. So I contacted them via text on the 510 number, and instead of give me an answer they said if I don't schedule delivery by tomorrow my car will be reassigned and my order will go back on HOLD, and specified that I can put it on hold until April 1st.
I thought once you have removed from hold you can't put it back on. Probably not a good idea since I risk having the incentive halved, but who know what'll happen in the next two months......
not all service centers are delivery location? Bellevue wa has a service center but you can't pick it up there I believe.

I guess only mshort_utk is scheduled in the coming 8-10 days outside of Canada on this forum. Hopefully mshort opens up the floodgates for the rest of us.
Haha! Looks like some movement here on others orders since my last visit so that's great news. I got a surprise text from Nashville service center today saying I need to pickup 2/9 - 2/11 to stay within my "allotted window." Originally scheduled for 2/13 as earliest option so must be delivering earlier. Chose 2/9!

OD: 1/12
EDD: 1/30 - 2/27
VIN assigned: 1/30 notice via text/email
Delivery scheduled for 1/9.
MSM, white interior, Induction w/ tow.

Reactions: vishnumrao
Can someone explain the steps that happen after an order is placed? I have already completed all open tasks on the app. I have no VIN yet and OD is 01/16. What is the next sequence of events? I have heard from other posts that one will get a text from tesla. Can someone lay down a full sequence of events?

Apologies if this has been asked and answered elsewhere on the forum.

Can someone explain the steps that happen after an order is placed? I have already completed all open tasks on the app. I have no VIN yet and OD is 01/16. What is the next sequence of events? I have heard from other posts that one will get a text from tesla. Can someone lay down a full sequence of events?

Apologies if this has been asked and answered elsewhere on the forum.
You wait... and check the app 500 times a day. You should get an invite to a virtual meeting from Tesla that explain all this to you.

Wait for the Vin, and then schedule the delivery.

WooHoo! got a VIN today. Red/black/MYLR/7 I changed my order a couple of times, but it has been a long wait!!
They finally found the red paint! EDD 15-25 Feb, and of course I'm scheduled to be out of town for the first half of that period!!!

MYLR 5 seat/ MSM/Black 19" wheels -17 Sept
changed to
MYLR 7 seat/ MSM /Black 19" whieels - 11 Oct
changed to
MYLR 7 seat / Red / Black 19 wheels -