Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

75 and 75D variants increased performance from July 1st - software and hardware improvements?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Already done

I received the uncorking last week. (June purchase). Sorry but I promised to keep it a surprise for all.

I would like to thank the Tesla Team, Jon McNeil!!! (Stand up guy) and the escalation team (Hanna) specifically for personally responding to my concerns and requests.

The update took approx 1.5 hrs. And the car runs flawlessly.

12.87 secs 1/4mile (in cold weather). 4.5 secs 0-100 (powertools)

Cheers to everyone getting the upgrade. Tesla Rocks!

Last edited:
I received the uncorking last week. (June purchase). Sorry but I promised to keep it a surprise for all.

I would like to thank the Tesla Team, Jon McNeil!!! (Stand up guy) and the escalation team (Hanna) specifically for personally responding to my concerns and requests.

Ha ha I like how you call your call P75D now. I should call it P75RWD :) Cheers!

Did you know about the larger uncorking effort under way?

Got a text from SC, said update was confirmed and will have car back tomorrow. Can't wait!

Yes. I was told around the end of October as the Tesla Team required some time to work it out. I didn't want to get everyone excited if it was pushed back or could not happen. Cheers!
I really really really hope they get around to the RWD S75, but I don't want to bug Jon McNeil about it since I assume he has more important things to get to. Congratulations on the upgrade!