Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

75 and 75D variants increased performance from July 1st - software and hardware improvements?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had my wife's S uncorked today and had a chance to collect the 0-60 this evening. Same stretch of road as the runs from my S.
Here's the results.

Before:
IMG_0524.PNG
After:
IMG_0584.PNG
Log file also attached.

I have to note that the conditions were poor, light rain and slick payment, there was a little wheel slip, so I figure the runs would be 4.0 if it weren't for the conditions. Also, charge was not 100%.
IMG_0583.JPG
I still believe my wife's S feels faster, it always has... I'll try to collect it again when it's dry, maybe tomorrow night.

Attachments

• RunLog 20171024 192729.zip
    551 bytes · Views: 46
Reactions: phaduman and Dan60D
Dec 16 build 171xxx, just picked up my car tonight after "75d Firmware Update to Increase Performance", which is what Tesla Center was calling it. Definitely feels faster, close to the 100d loaner. Didn't have time tonight to do a 0-60 run, but Powertools confirmed my peak power at 329kw, didn't check previously, but uncorked peak is supposed to be about 280kw.

Reactions: BWa75D
We need option codes. A vin tells you very little from past experience, like the small batch of 85 batteries in the 75 for a while. Ideally we need codes of cars that can and can’t be uncorked, and cars before and after uncorking.