Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$9,300 off inventory Model S 75D - end of Q3 firesale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I had test driven the Model S three weeks ago and decided to wait to purchase it because we just couldn't quite rationalize the price, and we thought we would have to go with the 60D, not the 75D! These unexpected incentives helped us finally pull the trigger and get our dream car.

Many thanks MountainRoad for the lead. Was going to custom order a 60 but snagged an inventory 75 today. Got both the referral from a friend and several thousand off. Picking up the car next week while I wait for the M3. These cars were disappearing quickly on the inventory web site: Tesla Inventory Search

Many thanks MountainRoad for the lead. Was going to custom order a 60 but snagged an inventory 75 today. Got both the referral from a friend and several thousand off. Picking up the car next week while I wait for the M3. These cars were disappearing quickly on the inventory web site: Tesla Inventory Search
Congrats! Great to hear that this was helpful and that you were able to get a 75!

Thanks so much for the info!
I just ordered my 'new inventory' 75D today! I was given the quote, saw the $1,200 charge for destination and Doc fee, so I copied your 'waiver' information, sent it back to my Tesla rep, and asked him to remove it. I told him I'd buy it if he could get it removed. 10 minutes later, after he spoke with his manager, he took it off, and I'm now taking delivery on Friday the 30th!! I am so fired up!
75D
Titanium
Black Next Gen
Pano
19" Slipstream
Premium Interior
Autopilot
Black Alcantara
Smart Air Suspension
Obeche Wood Gloss decor
List price w Destination and doc fee was $94,450
-$11,000 Discount
-$1,200 Destination and Doc fee
-$1,000 referral credit
=$81,250

I just ordered my 'new inventory' 75D today! I was given the quote, saw the $1,200 charge for destination and Doc fee, so I copied your 'waiver' information, sent it back to my Tesla rep, and asked him to remove it. I told him I'd buy it if he could get it removed. 10 minutes later, after he spoke with his manager, he took it off, and I'm now taking delivery on Friday the 30th!! I am so fired up!
75D
Titanium
Black Next Gen
Pano
19" Slipstream
Premium Interior
Autopilot
Black Alcantara
Smart Air Suspension
Obeche Wood Gloss decor
-$11,000 Discount
-$1,000 referral credit
=$81,250

That's a great deal! Are you guys calling a center or emailing? Which location did you guy this one from?

75D
Titanium
Black Next Gen
Pano
19" Slipstream
Premium Interior
Autopilot
Black Alcantara
Smart Air Suspension
Obeche Wood Gloss decor
-$11,000 Discount
-$1,000 referral credit
=$81,250
That's a sweet deal on a great car! Congrats, Alamo32! Happy to hear that my information was helpful.

I am not seeing what I will call the cold weather/snow set of options and a good discount unless you pay over 130k o_O:

AWD
Air suspension
Cold Weather package

And yet the head of Tesla sales and service has said that he sees a real untapped NE market. If he wants to tap into this market as well as other inclement weather places, they need to start building their inventory cars with this mix of options.

Check out 157971 out of Orange County. It has the cold weather package and is 72600

I am not seeing what I will call the cold weather/snow set of options and a good discount unless you pay over 130k o_O:

AWD
Air suspension
Cold Weather package

And yet the head of Tesla sales and service has said that he sees a real untapped NE market. If he wants to tap into this market as well as other inclement weather places, they need to start building their inventory cars with this mix of options.

AWD
Air suspension
Cold Weather package

I am showing that there are 4 cars under 100k that have the three options you requested (the rest are 130k+). I am not sure if you want an S or X, what color, or other options, but here is a list: www.TeslaInventory.com. There were a bunch last week, but they have been selling very fast!

Thanks Erik

I am showing that there are 4 cars under 100k that have the three options you requested (the rest are 130k+). I am not sure if you want an S or X, what color, or other options, but here is a list: www.TeslaInventory.com. There were a bunch last week, but they have been selling very fast!

Thanks Erik

When I select those three options together on teslainventory actually 4 vehicles under 130k come up and the biggest discount is 1.3k. I ordered an inventory Model X that met all my criteria a couple weeks back so I am set for now. My point is that they might try harder packaging and discounting them for colder climates if they want greater penetration into those less tapped markets.

Reactions: DÆrik
I also got wicked deal - was looking at a custom 60 but the sales rep suggested a loaded 70D showroom model loaded with every option for less than the custom 60. It worked out to about 15% off regular price, unheard of for tesla. Agreed this is the time to get a tesla if you can!

AWD
Air suspension
Cold Weather package

Talk to an Owner Advisor. I didn't see the combo I wanted (premium, AWD, Subzero) and he's sent several options to me that were not on the webpage.