Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Added a little carbon fiber.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First and foremost, I shamelessly stole this idea from another form member here. He had his rear diffuser done in carbon fiber and it looked fantastic. I can't find the post right now so I can't give proper credit for this idea.

I did the same, and also had the front bumper "chin spoiler" done too. Here are the pics.

My spoiler is due to be in, in October! can't wait!

1k-MTG_7570.JPG
xnmQu0q.jpg

JlddRo6.jpg

Xdzu8UD.jpg

qRMoa4J.jpg

mqfzGXv.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice looking. Where did you get it done and if you don't mind me asking what did it cost to do.
Really like the look a lot.

The shop is Project Two Customs in Waukesha WI. He said he put a lot more time into it than he originally estimated. He charged me about $650 which IMO was a steal. With the comment he made, I don't know that he would do it again for that little. I was figuring about $800 to get this done.

First and foremost, I shamelessly stole this idea from another form member here. He had his rear diffuser done in carbon fiber and it looked fantastic. I can't find the post right now so I can't give proper credit for this idea.

I did the same, and also had the front bumper "chin spoiler" done too. Here are the pics.

My spoiler is due to be in, in October! can't wait!

I am absolutely going to shamelessly steal this previously purloined idea from you :biggrin:

There was a plan for P85's to get that by default from the factory but it was stated that they had some problems with durability, would like to see how durable yours remains.

That looks absolutely stunning - and at a very reasonable price! I believe dennis is the member who first had real carbon fiber applied to his rear diffuser. I have seen it in person at it looks equally great. I have been wanting to do the same but am not sure where to even start tracking down a local source for this. The combination of the front chin spoiler and rear diffuser plus your forthcoming rear spoiler is perfect! Well done. Post pics again when rear spoiler is on.

Looks great, I did the same thing a few months ago. I did the back and chin like you at first. I then realized I didn't like how the sides and rear rocker panels were and had those done too a few weeks ago. So the entire bottom of the car if now a CF wrap. I also had the door handles CF wrapped. Now I think there is too much chrome around the windows, so they may get blacked out soon. Just realized I don't have a current picture of it all, will try to add one after while.

Looks great, I did the same thing a few months ago. I did the back and chin like you at first. I then realized I didn't like how the sides and rear rocker panels were and had those done too a few weeks ago. So the entire bottom of the car if now a CF wrap. I also had the door handles CF wrapped. Now I think there is too much chrome around the windows, so they may get blacked out soon. Just realized I don't have a current picture of it all, will try to add one after while.

Would love to see a pic of that!