I placed an order last week for Inventory S 75. However I am curious to see how the elimination of 75 RWD will impact the price of AWD. Right now 5000 is too much of a difference for me but if 75D becomes base and comes to 2500 more, I will be willing to get that. So my questions are: 1. If I can, how long can I wait on the inventory before deciding one way or the other? 2. This is probably speculation but when can we expect to know the pricing of 75D? Thanks for any information.