Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BC Forged RZ21, Brushed Black, 19x9.5 ET30 (effective ET26 or so with the brake disc/hat setup).
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, 275/35/ZR19, 100Y XL, TPC Spec, Acoustic Technology.
MPP: Performance Coils, Solid FLCA Bearings, Front/Rear Adjustable Upper Control Arms, Rear Adjustable Toe Arms,
MPP: Brake Master Cylinder Brace, Page Mill SS lines, STR-60 BBK front, Performance Rear BBK, Castrol SRF fluid.

Have enjoyed some lapping at HPR. Car feels great, driver needs improvement.

How do you like the TPC spec?

I'm debating between the BMW star spec, TPC Spec, and TPC Acoustic Spec

How do you like the TPC spec?

I'm debating between the BMW star spec, TPC Spec, and TPC Acoustic Spec
So far, it's good with the PS4S TPC Spec with Acoustic (foam).
Excellent grip as always from the PS4S, and I think these 275/35/19 tires are as quiet as the OE Pirelli 235/35/20 set.
For street, I'm running 34/35 psi all around, vs 41/42 psi with the stockers. 41/42 with the 275's feels like I'm rolling on hockey pucks.

275/35R19 on a +22 (with +5mm front rotor hats on M3P). Requires a lot of camber to fit, but mmmm.

IMG_3886.jpeg

It's always exciting to see the unique ways Tesla owners personalize their vehicles! Speaking of aftermarket wheels, have you had a chance to check out the Tesery Fully Forged "Zero G Style" Wheels for Tesla Model 3? They offer a fantastic combination of style, performance, and quality. If you're looking to enhance the aesthetics of your Tesla while maintaining top-tier performance, these wheels might be a great option to consider. Don't hesitate to explore the link for more details and visual inspiration!

https://www.tesery.com/products/ful...e-wheels-for-tesla-model-3-y-s-x?ref=uC56lb37

Reactions: pdx_m3s
It's always exciting to see the unique ways Tesla owners personalize their vehicles! Speaking of aftermarket wheels, have you had a chance to check out the Tesery Fully Forged "Zero G Style" Wheels for Tesla Model 3? They offer a fantastic combination of style, performance, and quality. If you're looking to enhance the aesthetics of your Tesla while maintaining top-tier performance, these wheels might be a great option to consider. Don't hesitate to explore the link for more details and visual inspiration!

https://www.tesery.com/products/ful...e-wheels-for-tesla-model-3-y-s-x?ref=uC56lb37

Am I seeing Forged 18s for $1700 a set? Like… Forged forged? …….Like Forged Forged?

Also, do you have square fitments available? Staggered fitment isn’t useful on a Model 3, so Id expect anyone wanting Forged wheels (really…. Forged Forged Forged?) to probably want that.

Am I seeing Forged 18s for $1700 a set? Like… Forged forged? …….Like Forged Forged?

Also, do you have square fitments available? Staggered fitment isn’t useful on a Model 3, so Id expect anyone wanting Forged wheels (really…. Forged Forged Forged?) to probably want that.
Apparently. I also saw that and was intrigued. Website says it's fully forged.

Then again, Jova gets us fully forged wheels for cheap.

Reactions: DocHolliday

Absolutely, you've got it right! The Tesery Wheels are indeed genuinely forged for exceptional strength and performance. The price you see on the website is all-inclusive, so there are no hidden charges to worry about. These wheels offer an incredible value for their quality.

Regarding sizing, we do offer various sizes to match your preferences and the practicality of your Model 3. Feel free to explore the link I've provided, where you can find different styles and sizes to perfectly suit your Tesla. Let us know if you have any more questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with!

Absolutely, you've got it right! The Tesery Wheels are indeed genuinely forged for exceptional strength and performance. The price you see on the website is all-inclusive, so there are no hidden charges to worry about. These wheels offer an incredible value for their quality.

Regarding sizing, we do offer various sizes to match your preferences and the practicality of your Model 3. Feel free to explore the link I've provided, where you can find different styles and sizes to perfectly suit your Tesla. Let us know if you have any more questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with!

Wow thats a pretty damn good price. Seeing that they are FULLY FORGED, do you have any specifics on efficiency? I would assume it would be better since it forged. Also do they have to come staggered for a M3 (specifically a M3P)?

The pics posted here in the thread are nice and look more like the zero G, but on the website, the other pictures of the wheels look like the ones T-Sportline sells. Which ones are these? The T-Sportline ones have that slight ridge along the spokes. When you select a different color, the wheel design is different.

https://www.tesery.com/cdn/shop/products/teslawheel_2.jpg?v=1663815557&width=1426

vs

https://www.tesery.com/cdn/shop/products/teserywheel_3.png?v=1663815557

T-Sportline
TS5 20" Tesla Model 3 Wheel (Set of 4)

Reactions: narth327 and Cce32
I picked up a set of Aodhan 19x9.5 AFF7s and put Pirelli cinturato p7 255/35 19 runflat tires on them and slapped them on my 23 M3P. I like this setup pretty good, but recently some folks been telling me that this non-standard wheel and tire combo will void my warranty if I have drive unit (or battery?) issues. Please tell me this is just FUD. I really don't want to have to sell these and put together another wheel and tire package, but if I'm risking having to pay for a broken drive unit (should that happen), then that's what I'll do.

I am not familiar with this brand. Unless you are using wheels with a configuration (offset, etc) which is causing the suspension to potentially fail, or other such nasty things, this warnings don’t make sense to me. Isn't that like saying, "You can only wear Converse running shoes and not Aspics, etc.".

I picked up a set of Aodhan 19x9.5 AFF7s and put Pirelli cinturato p7 255/35 19 runflat tires on them and slapped them on my 23 M3P. I like this setup pretty good, but recently some folks been telling me that this non-standard wheel and tire combo will void my warranty if I have drive unit (or battery?) issues. Please tell me this is just FUD. I really don't want to have to sell these and put together another wheel and tire package, but if I'm risking having to pay for a broken drive unit (should that happen), then that's what I'll do.
I find it incredibly unlikely that wheels/tires will void a warranty. I have never heard of that before.

Has nothing to do with the wheel/tire combo, only the tire size. 255/35/19 is a "smaller than ideal" diameter for some. Reality is it doesn't really matter as it's only slightly smaller by 1.9%

If an owner experienced failure in ball joints, hub bearings, or even the steering rack, I could see Tesla blaming a heavier or different-offset wheel/tire combo.

They would probably gamble on the reality that proving them wrong would be more trouble that it is worth.

If an owner experienced failure in ball joints, hub bearings, or even the steering rack, I could see Tesla blaming a heavier or different-offset wheel/tire combo.

They would probably gamble on the reality that proving them wrong would be more trouble that it is worth.
@notunusual Care to elaborate on your dislike? Different offsets alter the scrub radius and dynamic loads on any of those specific things.

Should an owner expect such moderate changes in wheels specs to cause failures in any of those things? Of course not.

Would Tesla freely fix clearly-defective wheel bearings or a squeaking steering rack at 10k miles when the owner shows up with 275s on a flush offset? Maybe.

Doesn’t keep me from having fun tinkering with my car, but I treat warranties like insurance…which means even when I have one I am going to assume I don’t until pleasantly surprised.

@notunusual Care to elaborate on your dislike? Different offsets alter the scrub radius and dynamic loads on any of those specific things.

Should an owner expect such moderate changes in wheels specs to cause failures in any of those things? Of course not.

Would Tesla freely fix clearly-defective wheel bearings or a squeaking steering rack at 10k miles when the owner shows up with 275s on a flush offset? Maybe.

Doesn’t keep me from having fun tinkering with my car, but I treat warranties like insurance…which means even when I have one I am going to assume I don’t until pleasantly surprised.

So a couple of things;

I hate the idea that Tesla would do this, but as you said it's definitely in the realm of possibilities.

I also need to admit I slightly mis-read your post as you suggesting they *should* reject the claim, but clearly that was a mistake on my part, so no worries.

Reactions: Lindenwood