Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After going through most of the 300+ pages, I settled on SSR GTX01s. 19x9.5 +35 with 265/35R19 DWS06+ tires on a completely stock RWD. I don't have very many miles on them yet but, as expected, steering response and grip are much better. There is a bit more noise but I think it's mostly from the wheels (vs the aero covers).

Ordered the wheels, TPMS, hub rings, and lugs from @MODEL+. Great price, fast shipping, and Danny was very helpful!

Wide! OEM 235/45R18 vs 265/35R19
1000004129.jpg

A little more flush looking in the front than I was looking for but it'll be fixed whenever I get around to adding a bit of camber
1000004130.jpg

Test drive in the smoke
1000004126.jpg

1000004127.jpg

1000004128.jpg

After going through most of the 300+ pages, I settled on SSR GTX01s. 19x9.5 +35 with 265/35R19 DWS06+ tires on a completely stock RWD. I don't have very many miles on them yet but, as expected, steering response and grip are much better. There is a bit more noise but I think it's mostly from the wheels (vs the aero covers).

Ordered the wheels, TPMS, hub rings, and lugs from @MODEL+. Great price, fast shipping, and Danny was very helpful!

Wide! OEM 235/45R18 vs 265/35R19
View attachment 968871

A little more flush looking in the front than I was looking for but it'll be fixed whenever I get around to adding a bit of camber
View attachment 968876

Test drive in the smoke
View attachment 968883
View attachment 968884
View attachment 968885
Looks great! Thank you for kind words and support 🤝 :)

For anyone looking for a similar setup, please message me directly for TMC member specials!

Danny

20" Work VS-XX

Ordered these for our client's bagged Model 3. :cool:

White Face
20x9.5/10.5
5x114.3
Full Revesrse Polished Lip
Chrome Hardware
OEM TPMS Compatible

IMG_2068.jpeg
IMG_2069.jpeg

Please message or email us at [email protected] for any questions or ordering details!
MODEL+ is an authorized Work Wheels dealer. Exclusively offering and supporting authentic Work wheels and accessories.
Shipping Worldwide 🌎

Danny

Apparently we're all posting our tires now.

Here's Falken Wildpeak AT Trails (225/50R18 on Sparco Terra 18x8+35).
Range loss is around 10% from the all terrain tires.
If I did it again I would try really really hard to get those Braid FULLRACE A 17" wheels on there. 225 seems like a nice width but I think 8" wide rims is a bit wide. I might go 7.5" if I could.

PXL_20230709_115508735.jpg

IMG_20230404_075528137~2.jpg

Are those the OEM sport V2s, just painted black? If so, how did you paint/dip?
Yep they are hyperdipped satin black - I did them while the wheels were on the car and took about a day to get 4-5 coats on them and lasted a while until I got new wheels. Still looked fresh after 6-8 months. Here’s a pic after the 7 month mark and center caps. Note these are with the Tein’s installed - H&R’s had too much of a gap in the rear for me on stock 19’s.
46B7B194-6E7D-4B82-8155-15ED8F1BA536.jpeg

Yep they are hyperdipped satin black - I did them while the wheels were on the car and took about a day to get 4-5 coats on them and lasted a while until I got new wheels. Still looked fresh after 6-8 months. Here’s a pic after the 7 month mark and center caps. Note these are with the Tein’s installed - H&R’s had too much of a gap in the rear for me on stock 19’s. View attachment 971676
Nice. So you would do it all over again? Does the dip wear/flake off just with age, or does it take an actual impact to make it look bad?

Can you link to the product you used?

Nice. So you would do it all over again? Does the dip wear/flake off just with age, or does it take an actual impact to make it look bad?

Can you link to the product you used?
Honestly - the dip worked for my case since it only needed to last < 1 year until I got my new set. If I were to do it all over again I would get them painted or powder coated for ~$350-$400 otd.

They didn’t flake or wear out any for me, they looked like the day I sprayed them until I took them off. I do wash weekly though and use ceramic sprays, etc. The only damage I had to one wheel is when I got a flat (front driver tire, you can see where it wore through on my last picture) and had to limp it to a safe place off the main road.

Reactions: turns2stone
how did you get work jp to respond? sent so many emails to them and no response. These are one of my fav wheels.
If you looking to order Work wheels, please message or email us. We are an authorized Work Wheels dealer and we can specify these wheels to be. hub, lug and OEM TPMS sensors compatible straight from the manufacturer.

Regards,
Danny - [email protected]

Reactions: Lindenwood
Yep they are hyperdipped satin black - I did them while the wheels were on the car and took about a day to get 4-5 coats on them and lasted a while until I got new wheels. Still looked fresh after 6-8 months. Here’s a pic after the 7 month mark and center caps. Note these are with the Tein’s installed - H&R’s had too much of a gap in the rear for me on stock 19’s. View attachment 971676

Sport V2s look 100x better painted/dipped black or charcoal! If only Tesla would deliver them that color.

Reactions: canasion35