Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All discussion of Nikola Motors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took them long enough.
It always takes a while. The thing I’m always amazed at is why the Board of these companies doesn’t do a reverse share split before they get the delisting notice? I think NKLA has enough market cap to stay listed, it is only the share price which is causing the delisting notice. Easy to fix, so why not so it before they are forced to and get huge bad publicity about it?

Reactions: Doggydogworld
No worry, they have until November 20th to get the stock price up...

It always takes a while. The thing I’m always amazed at is why the Board of these companies doesn’t do a reverse share split before they get the delisting notice? I think NKLA has enough market cap to stay listed, it is only the share price which is causing the delisting notice. Easy to fix, so why not so it before they are forced to and get huge bad publicity about it?
Especially since they have the annual shareholder vote going on right now. (They likely need the shareholders to vote to approve it, right?)

But it isn't like we thought this was a well run company.

• Informative
Reactions: Yelobird and JRP3
No worry, they have until November 20th to get the stock price up...

Especially since they have the annual shareholder vote going on right now. (They likely need the shareholders to vote to approve it, right?)

But it isn't like we thought this was a well run company.

I always thought it was comical that Tesla haters looked at Nikola, of all companies, as a shining star. All the BS the Tesla haters accused Tesla of doing, but Tesla actually didn't, Nikola actually did and the haters couldn't see it.

You meant TSLAQ wasn't rational?
TSLAQ speculated against TSLA, and the lies flowed downward from there. They were not trying to be rational, they were trying to make a dollar and it did not matter to them how they did it.

ANY company that might serve their interest to drag the TSLA stock price down was a gem in their eyes. Their self-interest also solidified their AGW denialist opinions. TSLAQ is a cautionary tale for us all, lest we fall victim to our self-interest and ignore reality.

Trevor Milton not leaving Nikola alone:
FyrIBo4aAAA105j.jpg

Nikola truck fire: Fire department says ‘no evidence at all that supports arson’​

Vote fails

Great job Trevor! He just managed to ensure its bankruptcy!