Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All discussion of Nikola Motors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nikola is a major player: practically every vehicle on the planet uses their technology!
Just notice on your gear selector, there is a position for the Nikola gear marked with an 'N'.
That's the one they demod on their 2017 viedo titled "Nikola One truck in motion" -- using gravity as a propulsion force and it works the same way when you put your vehicle into the Nikola gear 'N'.

A serious post now: I sincerely believe that in the aftermath of the Hindenburg Disaster, a good - and the only relatively safe - way to make money in NKLA is to place all such funds in TSLA.

Reactions: Dig deeper
Yes i did....i had plenty of doubts and am still questioning why $NKLA is in the green today :) Oh...you were talking about $TSLA...my bad!

I honestly don't understand why $NKLA is still trading in double-digits. The scam is unmasked, who is still buying this stock? Is it the oil-companies trying to keep their fool-cell dream alive? I've never seen anything like it, crazy! Milton will be doing jail-time, IMO.

I honestly don't understand why $NKLA is still trading in double-digits. The scam is unmasked, who is still buying this stock? Is it the oil-companies trying to keep their fool-cell dream alive? I've never seen anything like it, crazy! Milton will be doing jail-time, IMO.

According to TSLAQ twitter-verse NKLA scam is minor league and can be easily excused/explained compared to what evil Elon has done over the years. I mean isn't it obvious that $TSLA is a zero while $NKLA is just misunderstood and is trying to change the world? :rolleyes::eek:

Wayback machine....

f7dcb3f3-8a4e-46a1-8a0d-af19429399e5-jpeg.566159

That is for sure...there has to be some vested interests pumping the stock...it just doesn't make any sense at all. Kinda like how $TSLA is below $500 ;)

They're really going to try and cap this for the next 3 straight days? o_O

As for Nikola's stock action, not sure why anyone would be surprised. To me, there were obvious backroom deals made around doing the IPO and promises of "supporting" the stock until Trevor's lock up expires. I think it'll take a triple whammy of SEC fully announcing investigation(not just a probe) along with US justice Dept investigation expanding and GM pulling out of the deal, for the stock to completely collapse.

• Informative
Reactions: kbM3
They got their $$...why else would they do it? You pay me..ill take you public....ill take the $$ for doing nothing.
Turns out the Managing Partner at VectoIQ, Stephen Girsky, is a former GM Board of Director and Chairman. A little more digging uncovered other GM ties for himself and other VectoIQ investors. As they say, follow the money.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-girsky-591b1513/

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Reactions: jpsgoneev

I suspect plausible denial might keep him out of prison. I think he knows how this game is played - he probably studied the Theranos case to see where she went wrong. That said, he's walking a fine line and it would be easy to make a mistake that could result in jail. I just don't think it's a given, even after having seen the short-sellers report.

I don't understand the trading in the double digits either. But I actually expected this story would take a long, time to deflate - much longer than reason would dictate. That's a statement as to how bright Wall Street and fund managers are (not). There is no way retail investors are "floating" this without their help!

The bright side of the same coin (dim-witted analysts and fund managers) is that it's taking Wall Street a long time to fully value TSLA. :)