Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ampol AmpCharge network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PXL_20220809_043725609.jpg
PXL_20220809_043757181.jpg

Where do they think they are? The Nullarbor. Filling up with bio-diesel electrons.

Attachments

• PXL_20220809_043643446.jpg
    PXL_20220809_043643446.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 112
Popped in to Altona North before hopping on the ferry. Looks like it will be a nice site when done!
I quite like the design of these chargers. Many of the Tritium 350kW units (e.g. Euroa) make it impossible to part in the correct spot for a given charger in any Tesla. Instead you end up parked in the adjacent spot. These look long enough to match pretty much any vehicle, whether left or right, front or rear. I will have to go and try it next time I am in the area.

Now, to rapidly expand the rollout the places where it actually matters, remote areas that are currently underserved.

71 Central Coast Hwy West Gosford https://eservices.centralcoast.nsw....eralEnquiry/EnquiryDetailView.aspx?Id=1380340
This one will have good signage on a main road which will create awareness in the area

Interesting.. might possibly be the first Ampol site that is NOT an ARENA location. (Quite a few ARENA sites were in slightly different final positions to the original maps, but they were Evie - you would expect Ampol locations to be locked in since it's the site operator making the application.)

1660375697854.png

The three dots here align to (approximately - west to east):
  • Central Coast Stadium (and/or car park opposite)
  • Imperial Centre Gosford (shopping centre - owned by either Lederer Group or IP Generation)
  • Ampol Erina
So it's possible Erina didn't have the capacity, so they transferred to an alternate site.

Reactions: Hairyman