Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another model 3 software update installing now...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anti climactic... Release notes the same as 44.2

IMG_20181203_184839.jpg

Version is 46.2 now though o_O

• Informative
Reactions: Jerk and McCaesar
Why do you see the need to create a thread for this unnecessary post with clickbait titles. You can see on Teslafi a bunch of 3’s just got 46.2

I would love to see new version been discussed, even if just a minor bug fixing, why not ..

Teslafi is not supported by Tesla, no offence, but I don’t feel safe logging in using my Tesla credentials...

I would love to see new version been discussed, even if just a minor bug fixing, why not ..

Teslafi is not supported by Tesla, no offence, but I don’t feel safe logging in using my Tesla credentials...
I never said we can’t discuss the new updates, infact I’m all for it. But posting a thread that you got an update is completely useless. You should update first, see what version it is and post it accordingly if it’s something new like “Version 46.2 Megathread/Discussion” instead of “another model 3 software update installing now..” like what? I don’t care that you’re installing a software update that’s useless to me. You could have been behind and just caught up with everyone else, or got a minor fix update like this one.

And I never told you to login your credentials to Teslafi. I didn’t either. You can still see everybody’s version and update log without logging in. TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

With regards to Nav on AP in Canada, I am not sure a firmware update will activate it. I think it has more to do with where Tesla is seeing your car as Canadian owners have seen NOA show up while traveling to the US and then disappearing after crossing back. So, I would conclude we have it in our cars already and Tesla likely needs to just turn it on for Canada on their side before we see it activated.

I got 46.2 last Friday. There's some minor interface tweaks (volume and temperature controls are not drag-slidable). No NAV on AP for Canada. I have yet to test if the auto wipers have been fixed as Vancouver has had sunny weather since Saturday.

I never said we can’t discuss the new updates, infact I’m all for it. But posting a thread that you got an update is completely useless. You should update first, see what version it is and post it accordingly if it’s something new like “Version 46.2 Megathread/Discussion” instead of “another model 3 software update installing now..” like what? I don’t care that you’re installing a software update that’s useless to me. You could have been behind and just caught up with everyone else, or got a minor fix update like this one.

And I never told you to login your credentials to Teslafi. I didn’t either. You can still see everybody’s version and update log without logging in. TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker
And if anyone comes looking for a thread about 46.2 and does a title search, they're not gonna find squat. And since it turns out that there's nothing in the update that is specifically relevant for Canada, there's really no reason to have this thread in this section (something a person who had already updated would have known). Whereas if, prior to updating, one wanted to speculate on the possibility that the update would enable specific functionality in Canada (e.g. Nav on Autopilot or a fix for the lost regen issue), the proper place to post would seem to be as a comment/reply within the appropriate thread about that missing functionality/problem as opposed to as a stand alone.

Reactions: YusufT and noicepls