Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anticlockwise Adventure!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RichardMcN, that's the end of Tessie's Anticlockwise Adventure, isn't it? Massive congratulations to you and Tessie for the mission and the message, for doing it in a way that tackled the reality of travel in remote Australia and in massive style! She did it with style and grace, rising above all difficulties. Don't underestimate what you've achieved.

Thanks Guys ! ! !

I'll just wrap up with a few mandatory Great Ocean Road shots ...
20160928_122549~01.jpg

20160928_131828.jpg

20160928_135530.jpg

And at Richmond supercharger, the loop is closed and the Anticlockwise adventure is complete !
Finish.jpg

Now just an easy cruise back up the superchargers to Sydney and home !

Thanks to everybody who embraced the mission, welcomed us, "liked" us, powered us, helped us, lent us gear (esp @Blue heaven who got us back on the road), and roadcrews 1 to 4 !

we can go anywhere in an EV.
Definitely true !

More congratulations from me. I've loved being an armchair supporter following Tessie's adventures. You have proved we can go anywhere in an EV.

G'day KT, I enjoyed your supportive posts during my Perth to Adelaide leg with Tessie. I looked forward to seeing another woman's perspective as we went along. I'm only a Tesla add-on, a temporary fellow-traveller, but it was massive fun and very interesting.

Reactions: *KT*
Congratulations Richard. I have been following this post from the beginning of your adventure.

I'm interested in some stats from your journey.

What percentage of your recharging was for free vs paid charging (outside of the supercharger network) and where you paid for your charging, what was the charging costs over the entire journey.

• Helpful
Reactions: RichardMcN
Julie and I also extend our congratulations and thank you for enriching the Tesla concept.Most encouraging. Have pretty much decided to pull the trigger when AP2 hardware install can be assured. Prepared to be patient.Surprised to find last night that " My Tesla" build has changed chosen colour from white to black. Phone call to Richmind office confirms white and some other colours no longer available. Most interesting,

Reactions: RichardMcN
Julie and I also extend our congratulations and thank you for enriching the Tesla concept.Most encouraging. Have pretty much decided to pull the trigger when AP2 hardware install can be assured. Prepared to be patient.Surprised to find last night that " My Tesla" build has changed chosen colour from white to black. Phone call to Richmind office confirms white and some other colours no longer available. Most interesting,
Welcome NevD, Great to see more Teslas in country Vic. There have 2 others in my city for months, but, never sighted ! Your patience will be well rewarded ! Enjoy. Sig Red is the (biased) best, but, no longer ! The colour offering is bound to satisfy.