Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Else Worried About Not Getting Delivery in December?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
60D ... limited from 75D
19"
Pano
Next gen black ... if I'd wait these would be free
White roof...wanted black
Midnight ...
Enhanced Auto ... took the early plunge.
FsD ... temp turned off
PUP
Uhfs
Subzero ...wasn't caring about this 1 feature but

14k over my original order. Sitting in the state next door. Should be here next Wednesday.

Last edited:
Not a happy camper this AM :(

Ordered/confirmed S90D 11/21. Got the mail last night build is complete. Yay!

Delivery to Philly area (Devon) Jan 7 to Jan 21. :mad:
Guess car carriers don't work over holidays. Or, Tesla hit their number for the quarter...

Saw a train wreck in the news Dec 5, and 120 BMW's were trashed. Hopefully not an omen.

Mind spinning-so they raised the price $2K but now include the previous $2500 option as standard ?. If your car hasn't entered building phase can you "unorder" the seats or spend the $2500 toward another package without incurring a fee ? They do look eerily similar to the Next Gen Recaros

60D ... limited from 75D
19"
Pano
Next gen black ... if I'd wait these would be free
White roof...wanted black
Midnight ...
Enhanced Auto ... took the early plunge.
FsD ... temp turned off
PUP
Uhfs
Subzero ...wasn't caring about this 1 feature but

14k over my original order. Sitting in the state next door. Should be here next Wednesday.

Was that 14k over including the $2500 I'm assuming you forfeited to get it now?

If you were to get deliveries in December but do not, these inventory cars that this guy over here in the other thread found may impact actual customer orders. Looks like hundreds of unpublished (via web) inventory cars recently built, a lot of P100D. I think they should always build customer cars first, then inventory - or at least favor customer builds.

List of all P100D inventory cars

If you were to get deliveries in December but do not, these inventory cars that this guy over here in the other thread found may impact actual customer orders. Looks like hundreds of unpublished (via web) inventory cars recently built, a lot of P100D. I think they should always build customer cars first, then inventory - or at least favor customer builds.

List of all P100D inventory cars
Really.....low even for you. Many posters eager to get their Teslas as soon as possible and you have to bait them....extract a little of their anxiety and unfulfilled desire. Reminds me of watching Lecter in "Silence of the Lambs" talking to the Senator about her abducted daughter. You do this repeatedly. Please stop.

Well, I guess Santa decided I was naughty this year. My DS told me today that my car looks like it will be ready next week, but, won't be delivered until early January. No explanation on why it's taking longer than others have reported here. A bit annoyed on the over-promising and under-delivering (OA guaranteed by end of year), but, at least I won't be worrying if it arrives in December anymore.