Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who recently received their MX, how long did it take for your MX to complete Calibration. I've been driving around and coming on to about 100 miles, it still says "Calibration in Progress". My blindspot detection is nonexistence. The car is currently on version 2019.15.102.

Thanks
For me, calibration was stuck at 0% until I got the 2019.16.3.2 update. After the update installed, it was fully calibrated in about 10-20 miles.

For those who recently received their MX, how long did it take for your MX to complete Calibration. I've been driving around and coming on to about 100 miles, it still says "Calibration in Progress". My blindspot detection is nonexistence. The car is currently on version 2019.15.102.

Thanks
Mine had 6 miles and calibration was done around 35 miles.

I am just venting. So frustrated with lack of info from tesla and their lack of knowledge of their own product. I brought the MX back to Costa Mesa and asked a senior DS. I told them about the issue with the Calibration. To sum it up he said it's a new software that tesla is aware of but does not have a solution for it now. So I asked him "so I bought this $100K car with a defective blindspot detection and there is no solution right now for it?" His simple reply to me was "yes". I am planning to take if for another spin and bring the mileage up to150 mile and see if that helps. If it does not, I am planning on returning the car before the 7 day expires.

I am just venting. So frustrated with lack of info from tesla and their lack of knowledge of their own product. I brought the MX back to Costa Mesa and asked a senior DS. I told them about the issue with the Calibration. To sum it up he said it's a new software that tesla is aware of but does not have a solution for it now. So I asked him "so I bought this $100K car with a defective blindspot detection and there is no solution right now for it?" His simple reply to me was "yes". I am planning to take if for another spin and bring the mileage up to150 mile and see if that helps. If it does not, I am planning on returning the car before the 7 day expires.

Yea seems odd. Mine was calibrated by the time they delivered it to my house with under 50 miles.

IMG_4786.jpg
IMG_4787.jpg
IMG_4788.jpg

Original Custom Ordered 4/29/16 no news by June 1st
Ordered May 27th a rare "refreshed raven" new inventory

By June 1st since there was no answer from the custom order, I just cancelled the custom order

So New inventory "raven" performance ludacris model x on 5/27/19 order date
Vehicle Arrived to Delivery Center 6/9/19
Picked-up at Delivery Center 6/12/19

2.5 weeks before end of the month deadline for tax credit. cutting it close

Raven refreshed New Inventory Perf+ludacris Model X. I can confirm even with 22" onyx wheels, I still get better than 271 miles of range (which was charged at 91%). so 100% charge back calculated to be 298. average drive home energy consumption over 200 miles was about 340-360 kWh driving at 75miles per hour plus with A/C climate on the whole time.

No acceleration shudders on all suspension settings., very good smooth suspension with smart dampening system

Firmware came with 2019.16.3.2 for HW 3.0 and FSD (was not activated but I called the day before have them enabled it for the drive home)

Camera and autopilot calibrated within 20 miles of driving, smart dampening calibrated in 10 miles of driving

The performance of NOA on autopilot is better and smoother on HW3.0 than on HW2.0

Car is a lot quieter compared to 2016 model X

No ventilated seats, Build date was 5/22/19
came with carbon fiber trim

the acceleration is stronger, and regen effect is a big difference compared to the 2016 model X regen is so strong that I had to turn it to low first.

Did have vehicle coolant alert message being low, mobile service is coming tomorrow to top off the coolant. (every time I park on the incline vs driving up and incline the coolant message shows up)

No Nema14-50 adapter , they told me to buy it online.

Last edited:
Reactions: VikH and DoubleE

Thanks

Mine wouldn't calibrate. I had a software update and I installed that which let it calibrate within 20 miles.

What has been mileage reading on new car delivery? I’m seeing a couple of you reporting 6 and 8, which I think would be ok. In one call from my delivery spec I’m pretty sure she said mine was going to be 50. Sounds pretty high to me, but I won’t know for sure until I see it. Plus, the serial is a low number - 160 range. And yup I get it, Tesla doesn’t issue vins incrementally. But a low 160k sequence and 50 odometer sounds like a floor model.

Guess I’ll see in a couple hours.

But a low 160k sequence and 50 odometer sounds like a floor model.

No problem there. All new Teslas will show 50 miles on the paperwork because they don't know exactly how many miles will be on there. They might have to move it around the lot, move it to get detailed, pull it on and off the truck, or whatever. My cars on delivery had like 8, 13, and 16 miles on them for the three cars. All three, however, listed 50 miles on the paperwork so that's just a way to give themselves an easy way to handle it. If the paperwork says 50 miles and there are only actually 10, then no big deal. If the paperwork says 10 and the car has 50, well that's a problem.

As far as the low VIN goes, I have no idea how they assign that VIN. I got my Model X raven a week and a day ago, and like yours it showed 50 miles (on the paperwork) and had a 160k vin. When I actually got the car, though, it was manufactured in May (so a brand new build) and only had 13 miles on it.

I wouldn't worry about it at all, neither of those things are out of the ordinary.

What has been mileage reading on new car delivery? I’m seeing a couple of you reporting 6 and 8, which I think would be ok. In one call from my delivery spec I’m pretty sure she said mine was going to be 50. Sounds pretty high to me, but I won’t know for sure until I see it. Plus, the serial is a low number - 160 range. And yup I get it, Tesla doesn’t issue vins incrementally. But a low 160k sequence and 50 odometer sounds like a floor model.

I think the paperwork is always done as 50 miles.

My first X had 11. This one had 43, and 430+ Wh/mile for the 39 miles since last charge, and they'd wiped all the trips.

I wasn't thrilled with that - made me think someone was either test driving or joy riding in my new car, but there wasn't any damage or wear visible and I wasn't going to refuse delivery over it.

average drive home energy consumption over 200 miles was about 340-360 kWh driving at 75miles per hour plus with A/C climate on the whole time.

Thats pretty good with stock 22" wheels! I have aftermarket 22" wheels that weigh the same as the stock 20" slips and Conti DWS tires and I get about 400-450 wh/mi consumption driving at 75 mph.