Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received their refreshed Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was not aware of any sound dampining improvements implemented. What exactly was done to address this shortcoming?

When dual motor cars were introduced, Tesla started adding additional sound dampening to tame road noise. The newer cars have this and it is a nice improvement over older cars (quite noticeable between my 3 year old P85 and a 90D loaner I had).

I was referring to the earlier posts that were talking about dampening. I got what you were saying, just running with it...

apologies, looking back that was clear!

This has reminded me of this: idea 4. Anti-dampening.

upload_2016-5-17_13-20-57.png

• Funny
Reactions: newtman
I'm taking deliver on Thursday - pics coming soon(ER)! Take that! :p Haha, jk, congrats & are you excited? We're both getting ours this week! Woot!!!!!!!:cool:

Yes i am STOKED !!! The car is actually ready for me as of today and DS is sending me some pics this morning. so Pics coming soon(ER-ER)... how about that?

I am out of town unfortunately to take the delivery today... :(

Reactions: bobjustbob
Yes i am STOKED !!! The car is actually ready for me as of today and DS is sending me some pics this morning. so Pics coming soon(ER-ER)... how about that?

I am out of town unfortunately to take the delivery today... :(
Darn, beat me to it... At least I get to drive mine like 24 hours b4 u - BOOM (shots fired) ;)

Sucks you're out of town though. Bet you can't wait!!!what color did you get?

Reactions: bobjustbob