Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received their refreshed Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Darn! I was right there with you! When did you order/lock in?

Will do! I'm getting midnight silver, which color did you opt for?

Ordered as soon as the Tesla website refreshed (7-7:30 in the morning). VIN'd on the 19th April.

The midnight silver looks really good on the refreshed, it didn't vibe with me on the old shape - not sure why. I'm a sucker for the red. I never thought I'd ever get a red car - lol - but I think it work really well on the MS.

Ordered as soon as the Tesla website refreshed (7-7:30 in the morning). VIN'd on the 19th April.

The midnight silver looks really good on the refreshed, it didn't vibe with me on the old shape - not sure why. I'm a sucker for the red. I never thought I'd ever get a red car - lol - but I think it work really well on the MS.
Sorry, the sleep deprivation caused me to totally ignore your profile pic (then I saw it, thought it was a great idea and uploaded a pic of mine). Yeah, I didn't care for the midnight silver as much on the old design, took a leap of faith and looks like I made the right choice! As for yours, that's an interesting one! I'll say the red does look pretty sharp, saw it at my service center the other day, but too much of a cop magnet for me :p

• Funny
Reactions: pixel4

Also just took a look at my VIN, it appears it's ~100 higher than yours. Wonder if mine was able to get pushed through sooner because it's the 90kWh battery?

Mine went in production one day after the refresh reveal which I'm getting. The car is currently on transport (to EU). As many others the delivery date is end of May - begin June. I expect to see many pictures at the end of this month :)
Your timing was spot on! My delivery date for the UK is still showing late May/early June but I'm definitely getting the "classic". It left Houston on 1st May but doesn't appear to have arrived in NL yet. Out of interest, when did you order yours?

Out of interest, when did you order yours?

Hereby my complete overview:

28/02/2016 Order placed
12/03/2016 Order confirmed
(estimated delivery end May - begin June)
31/03/2016 e-mail regarding new rims
(estimated delivery is shifted to June - begin July)
12/04/2016 confirmation that I will receive the facelift
13/04/2016 production started
20/04/2016 production ended
(estimated delivery shifted back to end May - begin June)
Contact with DS that the car will probably be ready the first half of June
19/05/2016 e-mail regarding option to upgrade to 75Kw battery (which I don't)

Apparently it is always around 3 months for the EU

• Informative
Reactions: newtman