Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone taking delivery of Model Y this week?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Next weekend? Where are you located?

East coast.. Virginia. Its odd as they just said the VIN hasn't changed, yet I know some people here on the forum who picked up cars within a couple numbers of my VIN.. usually they ship in batches I would assume. Not sure why my VIN would have been left behind this long. Figured if it was really not shipped I would have a higher VIN then.

East coast.. Virginia. Its odd as they just said the VIN hasn't changed, yet I know some people here on the forum who picked up cars within a couple numbers of my VIN.. usually they ship in batches I would assume. Not sure why my VIN would have been left behind this long. Figured if it was really not shipped I would have a higher VIN then.
Ahh, good luck! Did you originally get an email asking you to choose a delivery date in March?

Welcome home Shadow Hunter! Car is well put together! All panels lined up Vin 18xx there was one there that had issue for sure it’s front fender was way off however Rockville did amazing! Everyone kept distance and had everything ready! Congratulations to everyone taking delivery hopefully can bring some joy to people with all the darkness and sadness going on. View attachment 526904
Supercharger looks familiar.... congrats white is nice! Just out of curiosity what letter/number is listed in the spot on your VIN#? Trying to figure out if I got a Stealth P MY

Last edited:
Jan 15th 2020
I think there are a lot of people cancelling orders because my original delivery center is 15 mins away (Buena Park) from my house but now they changed it delivering it to my house from a delivery center an hour away. (Burbank). I didn’t think I would get it before they resume production.

Jan 15th 2020
I think there are a lot of people cancelling orders because my original delivery center is 15 mins away (Buena Park) from my house but now they changed it delivering it to my house from a delivery center an hour away. (Burbank). I didn’t think I would get it before they resume production.
I’m in Maryland,, OM pick up and Tesla rep telling me no white interiors have shown up to date :(

Jan 15th 2020
Congrats! Did you order AWD or Performance (w/upgrade?)? FSD?

So today I got a text that my delivery is tentatively scheduled for 3/31. I immediately went to the account and saw a VIN number. Got exited but about an hour later the VIN disappeared. I still see the delivery appointment but no VIN and I didn't even got a chance to copy it.
I am not going to hold my breath but hopefully it goes through.

So today I got a text that my delivery is tentatively scheduled for 3/31. I immediately went to the account and saw a VIN number. Got exited but about an hour later the VIN disappeared. I still see the delivery appointment but no VIN and I didn't even got a chance to copy it.
I am not going to hold my breath but hopefully it goes through.

I had a VIN on the page as well until they told me my car was still in CA waiting to ship to the east coast, which they said should be by next weekend. That said I still see my VIN in the source code, and the Tesla rep at my service center said my VIN hasn't changed.. just odd it's not on display where it normally should be, even though I still have a delivery date of April 5th now.

I had a VIN on the page as well until they told me my car was still in CA waiting to ship to the east coast, which they said should be by next weekend. That said I still see my VIN in the source code, and the Tesla rep at my service center said my VIN hasn't changed.. just odd it's not on display where it normally should be, even though I still have a delivery date of April 5th now.

Well, a positive sign, my original VIN showed back up on my Account page.. fingers crossed for this coming weekend...

Reactions: Fobia