Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone taking delivery of Model Y this week?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was suppose to take delivery next week but made the ultimate decision to put my order on hold. I really want to see a model Y down here in FL before I make the purchase. Want to compare back seat width because I have 3 kids. Also with the markets and what going on with the virus, not a good time.

Reactions: Electric Steve
I was suppose to take delivery next week but made the ultimate decision to put my order on hold. I really want to see a model Y down here in FL before I make the purchase. Want to compare back seat width because I have 3 kids. Also with the markets and what going on with the virus, not a good time.
I wouldn't do what you did, but I'm not you, and I'm not living in your circumstances.

Stay safe; you can always order it again when it's a better time.

Will take more in the morning. Was rushing home

Anyone else take delivery from Costa Mesa? They are my delivery center -- got a call from someone in Las Vegas confirming my financing and trade in last Friday and he said I should expect delivery by month end but I have not received a word since and my account has not been updated. I have an MVPA and VIN too. Wish Tesla communicated status updates more frequently.

Anyone else take delivery from Costa Mesa? They are my delivery center -- got a call from someone in Las Vegas confirming my financing and trade in last Friday and he said I should expect delivery by month end but I have not received a word since and my account has not been updated. I have an MVPA and VIN too. Wish Tesla communicated status updates more frequently.
I would be very surprised if Tesla is delivering cars today or in the near future.

I wouldn't do what you did, but I'm not you, and I'm not living in your circumstances.

Stay safe; you can always order it again when it's a better time.

I didnt cancel my order, just put it on hold. I have a model 3 right now which I love and dont mind waiting till the time is right. This way all the initial little quirks (and there is always some) get fixed with later batches.

Got delivery schedule text! Scheduled via the website for Monday morning in OH. White LRAWD BLK interior, 20" rims, with FSD. Ordered 1-22
im kinda laughing as that is, that is what we had on order and then we switched it THIS MORNING MY-performance with PUP still white with black interior. but now im like just my luck, soon as I switched of course our old config starts shipping. lmao... congrats nonetheless. maybe ours will pop up today or tomorrow. hope everyone stays safe.

Reactions: AdVanced
I just got a call from Las Vegas and thought it was THE call. They just wanted to confirm that all the info on my account was correct. Did I have any questions? Yes. When? No idea. Said I was probably in "the next batch" but no more info on what that meant. My birthday is tomorrow so that would be a good day to hear something.

White/White Performance no PUP FSD. Would be Fremont delivery so that apparently means home delivery now.

• Informative
Reactions: Larryfl1
I just got a call from Las Vegas and thought it was THE call. They just wanted to confirm that all the info on my account was correct. Did I have any questions? Yes. When? No idea. Said I was probably in "the next batch" but no more info on what that meant. My birthday is tomorrow so that would be a good day to hear something.

White/White Performance no PUP FSD. Would be Fremont delivery so that apparently means home delivery now.
Have you been asked to input your payment, insurance, etc info yet or is your screen still "Prepare for delivery" with no next steps?

Reactions: Electric Steve
Have you been asked to input your payment, insurance, etc info yet or is your screen still "Prepare for delivery" with no next steps?
this is weird that ours didn't ask for the insurance yet but we had to input all the other stuff like DL, location for pick up and now we are waiting on the trade to come back confirmed.

Attachments

• 5927E0C6-802D-4C5F-90D1-90DDF8783727.png
    5927E0C6-802D-4C5F-90D1-90DDF8783727.png
    301.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 70E26A9D-10B9-4085-B5A0-A589DBAE7908.png
    70E26A9D-10B9-4085-B5A0-A589DBAE7908.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 69
My page just changed to ask for my information in the last 15 minutes, woohoooooo!
white/white, perf w/ pup, no fsd
Same for me, asking for delivery address, no home delivery possible. Only Carlsbad and Costa Mesa offered, strange since I live 10 minutes away from the Miramar (San Diego) delivery location.
AWD, 19", MSM, FSD

All info entered, very excited :) But might very well be another glitch, or just Tesla collecting all info way in advance...

Last edited: