Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP1 ONLY Please -- life after 2018.50.6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok looks like they're continuing to look into the MCU 1 issues. Please, need more people to visit www.tesla.com/support and report the problem so they have more data.

Untitled.png

No, but I have had Spotify just disconnect and i have to pick a new song before it will play again

When the LTE connection drops, Spotify will freeze in a stutter. I have to change to FM radio to stop the stutter, but then the entire audio system is thrown off. Turn signal is silent, chimes to indicate garage door opening and proximity sensors are muted. It takes a few minutes for everything to go back to normal after this.

Reactions: GlmnAlyAirCar
Anyone else having push to talk issues when asking to play a song? If the MCU doesnt recognize the song it does a reboot. This normal now?
YES this is happening to me too. I brought this issue up during a SC visit and I was told that I wasn't being "specific" enough and it was causing the MCU to get confused and crash. You have to specifically say artist, title and Spotify or slacker.

• Funny
Reactions: darxsys
Speaking of music, did an update and went up a full 18 levels to 2019.32.12.8. Went from bottom one percent to top three percent, feel like an early adopter now, and did not even have to buy a new car.

Spotify seems to work on existing stations without signing up for premium account.

No real improvements in browser speed. Near full screen is strange but not too objectionable. Hard to edit posts on TMC in car browser.

Will post if I find AP or charging or range problems.