Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP1 ONLY Please -- life after 2018.50.6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got the 2023.6.8 update. After about 20 minutes of driving I did not hear a single audio interruption. FM Radio sounds "normal" again (at least for me). Cautiously optimistic that the issue may have been resolved....

The service center did tell me that fixing the audio problems was a priority. I hope I get the fix soon. The audio problems are very annoying.

I will say the latest update has slightly improved the charging curve in ideal situations (warm battery, 75 degrees outside) for the 85 pack. At the lower end of soc I’m see kWh + soc = ~120 and in the middle range of soc it’s now ~114. I’ll take anything I can get.
Well, now that most of the earlier batteries are off of warranty, Tesla is going to crank it back up!

I just got the 2023.6.8 update. After about 20 minutes of driving I did not hear a single audio interruption. FM Radio sounds "normal" again (at least for me). Cautiously optimistic that the issue may have been resolved....
I got 2023.6.8 last night - today I did 4 short drives totaling about an hour overall and did not get a single gap/skip in Apple Music -first time in a couple months the audio interruptions haven't occurred every couple minutes. Hopefully fixed for good (though I've been fooled before by audio player bugs reappearing)

Anyone on MCU2 upgrade from MCU1? Does the music fade when navigating is speaking? That doesn’t seem to be resolved from what I can tell.

I have the MCU2 upgrade but I haven't had an update in about a month. I don't turn on voice with navigation very often, but noticed that the radio and USB cut out when any audio like a warning came on. It would blank out for a few seconds after the noise ended.

Reactions: smilepak
Noticed the browser version has changed recently.
Last time I checked, end of January, it was 102.0.9999.0

Feels snappier, but might as well be a placebo effect.

IMG_6955.jpeg