Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Canadians still getting Model 3s right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More (mis)information from Tesla.
The rates are correct on the website. I went to the Lawrence location and they verified it. They are not the lower rates myself and others have quoted. It would be good to get the Scotiabank rate if possible but I don’t know the steps.

Interesting. The online calculator shows 4.25% for 36, 48, 60, 72 months and 4.60% for 84 and 96 months. Is that what the Lawrence location said too?

Not holding my breath, but an April 16 appointment has appeared on my order page. LR RWD white exterior/black interior FSD. No VIN yet. Order placed March 12.
Sorry to say, I would say that is likely just an automated placeholder.

I’ve had 4 dates posted on my account. The VIN is an absolutely essential step. It means your order has been matched to a car - if it hasn’t, you have to wait.

Ordered my LR AWD on Mar 11th, received VIN within 2 weeks and picked it up Saturday April 6th in Montreal (a week after originally scheduled but still less than a month from order to first drive).

On a side note as an owner of many vehicles over the years this was by far the best delivery experience I've had. The car itself exceeded every expectation and is truly a joy to drive. It is miles ahead of my last 3 series and ended up being cheaper as well. I think I finally understand the Tesla grin.

Ordered my LR AWD on Mar 11th, received VIN within 2 weeks and picked it up Saturday April 6th in Montreal (a week after originally scheduled but still less than a month from order to first drive).

On a side note as an owner of many vehicles over the years this was by far the best delivery experience I've had. The car itself exceeded every expectation and is truly a joy to drive. It is miles ahead of my last 3 series and ended up being cheaper as well. I think I finally understand the Tesla grin.
2018 model? I would bet that is why you had such a quick turnaround.