Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Canadians still getting Model 3s right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My account is showing 4.04% for 96 months. It got updated from the 4.25% of last month.

Mine is still showing 4.25% for 96 months (Scotiabank) from end of March.

Ordered LR RWD White w/ Black interior on 18s on March 16 before price increase - but had my order marked as in-eligible to match by my Sales Advisor (to delay delivery). Trying to sell my car privately, but may un-stick my order this week and will report back if my rate gets updated (and delivery info).

Mine is still showing 4.25% for 96 months (Scotiabank) from end of March.

Ordered LR RWD White w/ Black interior on 18s on March 16 before price increase - but had my order marked as in-eligible to match by my Sales Advisor (to delay delivery). Trying to sell my car privately, but may un-stick my order this week and will report back if my rate gets updated (and delivery info).

Lucky you. I can’t get anyone to confirm the previous rates you’ve posted. Run with it!!!

That's strange because multiple people at Tesla told me the new rates. First there was the Tesla Corporate Customer Service over the phone, next there was a local rep in the Montreal store and last there's my delivery advisor. All told the same thing and now my account is showing the new rates. I don't understand why would some Tesla's employee not know about this? o_O

That's strange because multiple people at Tesla told me the new rates. First there was the Tesla Corporate Customer Service over the phone, next there was a local rep in the Montreal store and last there's my delivery advisor. All told the same thing and now my account is showing the new rates. I don't understand why would some Tesla's employee not know about this? o_O

They told me the same as however during my last communication they said it was a mistake and the rates are the ones on the website. If you got approved at a lower rate it doesn’t matter. You get the rate that’s posted when you pickup the car. All this confusion is inline with the Tesla pre-delivery experience

I asked my delivery advisor about the status of my LR AWD black/black model 3, and she just responded with "I haven’t seen the AWD VIN’s populate yet" - she claims that all that people receive are probably Standard Range :) Personally I think nobody has seen the SR yet. :) Maybe SR+, but not the SR. But I don't want to argue with her.

It is sad - my 2 weeks delivery time is now running on 6th week and there is no delivery on the horizon yet.

That is just an example how much confused they are too. BTW she told me that my interest should be lower - down from 4% for 84months to 3.9%.

So with the new pricing (again) - does that affect somehow those that ordered, but not yet received the car?

No changes for me,though if I was to add the AP right now it would cost me more than the price if I was to order the car now. Man this is just plain stupid. I wish Tesla would do something about this, like giving AP to people who have not taken delivery of their cars yet.

Well, new pricings. Right now, the config I placed on March 8th for which I have no VIN and no delivery estimate is now 1300$ cheaper. They better fix the price so I get the current one.

For me my car is still cheaper as I did not add AP and have yet to take delivery of the car. But adding AP now would be 800 more than if I was to order the car now :eek: Makes no sense whatsoever to do so. I will wait for maybe one of their sale if one ever come.