Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Talked to the local DC and they stated that my EDD of October is accurate according to their systems. Said orders placed in the past month or so won't be fufilled until 2022. Pretty pissed off if this is true.

2-5 weeks --> 24+ weeks is unacceptable if you ask me

wondering how fast this clears up if they get TX online this year?
It will start slowly at first, and it's not yet clear if the mainstream MYLR will be first there.

As Austin nears and starts producing, some people will want to wait for real and/or imagined benefits of those cars:
  • Megacasting
  • 4680 battery hypothesis
  • Better paint hypothesis
  • Finally new headlights hypothesis
  • Possible refresh or new design option
  • etc TBD
This could cause some people to postpone delivery and donate some Fremont production for those more anxious to have the cars.

So I fortunately know someone who works for Tesla. I asked if he could get any info about my MY. He got back to me saying they are producing batches of cars by certain colors, configurations etc. My MY will be off production on 8/20. My EDD is still sitting at 7/30-8/20. So anyone waiting for a MY long range, white, black int, 20” induction wheels, expect late August early September.

So I fortunately know someone who works for Tesla. I asked if he could get any info about my MY. He got back to me saying they are producing batches of cars by certain colors, configurations etc. My MY will be off production on 8/20. My EDD is still sitting at 7/30-8/20. So anyone waiting for a MY long range, white, black int, 20” induction wheels, expect late August early September.
Wonder if white interiors are before or after that.