Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Articles re Tesla—Fact or Fiction?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you please elaborate? I'm new here, so not too familiar with these people. What makes it fiction?
1) Zantos had a short position in TSLA
2) one of the originators of "Potemkin Village, all the way down" regarding Tesla
3) a hack, churning out over 1,000+ articles for pay on SA
4) at least he answers questions, unlike Anton W
5) Montana Zkeptic, a "lawyer" who "manages a "billion $ hedge fund" under a psuudynym and has long term "putz" options on TSLA (why does a billion $ hedge fund guy write fluff for SA?) (drat my sticking keyboard)(failz at the mozt inopportune timez)
6) Keef Wyvanoff/Ralph Vader/Little tea pot files NHTSA complaints from Australia and is cauttious to be around
7) some of above folks may or may not have used the word slander and indicated litigation may or may not occur (posts may or may not have been deleted if this did occur, but this is merely hearsay and not corroborated
8) some and more of the above folks lurk may or may not here and read and report back, as minions or in reality
9) caution is advised

He thinks the Gigafactory is an empty shell despite a large number of people touring the factory during its grand opening, including both media and members of the public? You would think there would be some evidence for it with so many people seeing it.

Does he believe the Earth is flat too?

He also claims the GF was downsized :rolleyes:

The state of Nevada just did an audit and gave them millions in incentives for exceeding their goals. That must be quite an effective snow job to fool the auditors that a downsized factory is actually much larger than planned at this stage. Maybe people should start sending this guy tinfoil hats.

Reactions: neroden
The state of Nevada just did an audit and gave them millions in incentives for exceeding their goals. That must be quite an effective snow job to fool the auditors that a downsized factory is actually much larger than planned at this stage. Maybe people should start sending this guy tinfoil hats.
Nah. Real tin is too expensive. Send him heavier lead foil hats. It seems his neck isn't getting much exercise as it is.
If you get my meaning.

realizing this may be old news, but is wandering about the interwebz
A Former Tesla Employee May Have Stolen The Company’s Autopilot Tech
"".........Tesla’s Autopilot system currently leads the auto industry in usable self-driving technology. Unfortunately, being so good means that eventually others will want to copy you, and that is exactly what has happened to Tesla. ..........""............
The case provides a bit of evidence to prove that Anderson actually downloaded “hundreds of gigabytes of data,” including important company information that he did not return when he was terminated.........."

April 2017's Vanity Fair: Oops. Neither Maureen Dowd nor her editor knows the difference between steel and aluminum.... "Elon Musk's Future Shock", p. 116. I'll let y'all find the goof.

I don't click on those to avoid giving them money. Which clown is that one by?
somebody called phillip davis. a newbie throwing the kitchen sink, a collandar of spaghetti, silly putty, those sticky wall walkers to justify his thesis. equating the Bolt and the Model 3, zero to negative knowledge of EV's and PHEV's. not a sly misrepresenter of facts like galileleo, not honest like bill cunningham, whom is actually knowledgeable and pleasant and i would actually trust somewhat. I called them on a lying graph (which word gets auto deletion on SA) about PBNS (produced but not sold) implying 12,509 'missing' and created a firestorm to the point of they told me to write an article, but they partially revised with grudging admission the graph was crap and ~2,000 is not ~12,509. if data is HONEST i accept it IF it is presented HONESTLY and COMPLETELY, they are just sly about it
back to article. author seems desperate and a true "Stress Puppy" (and for some reason they hate being called stress puppies, who knew, eh?) hoping anything will stick and save him, at least he does reply, eh
{(Montana Skeptic keeps somehow getting (or his minions do) my comments that reference his paunchy stomach ?youthful? picture here on TMC back on page 59 or so of this forum, it seems to irk him a lot when he gets pin pricked, and dont say "short term putz instead of short term puts" like i did when my keyboard malf'd, eh)} retirement is amusing sometimes

Interesting comment by Gundlach (DoubleLine Capital):

DoubleLine's Gundlach says no risk of U.S. junk bond 'meltdown'

Quote:

Gundlach also remarked on one of Wall Street's biggest equity names, Tesla Inc (TSLA.O), which he called a "momentum stock."

He told Reuters: "As a car company alone, Tesla is crazy high valuation. As a battery company - one that expands and innovates substantially - maybe the valuation can work."

End quote.

Sounds like he is understanding more of the picture than lots of others...

• Informative
Reactions: neroden and TMSE
seeking Alpha article with what !!!John Peterson!!!! says ->may be a model 3 beta from late Feb in Texas
Cobalt: The Weak Link In Tesla's Supply Chain - Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA) | Seeking Alpha
227454_14915291976988_rId11.jpg