Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tesla couldn’t just let me pick up and enjoy my new M3P without this leaking 🤣
I’m really hoping this is available before the other highlands arrive so I can swap over. 😆

Highland Orders: Has anyone elses EDD got an actual date range? Mine still says TBD.

I was reading elsewhere (Could just be rumour) that there are batches of RHD cars being built that are destined for showroom/demo in Japan and Australia but there was a chance that orders that were converted from existing M3 orders might be included with them... I have no way to confirm and its probably just rumour... Ill see if i can find the link, i knew i should have book marked it..

Highland Orders: Has anyone elses EDD got an actual date range? Mine still says TBD.

I was reading elsewhere (Could just be rumour) that there are batches of RHD cars being built that are destined for showroom/demo in Japan and Australia but there was a chance that orders that were converted from existing M3 orders might be included with them... I have no way to confirm and its probably just rumour... Ill see if i can find the link, i knew i should have book marked it..
Something similar apparently happened around the same time I ordered my current car. The Japanese orders kept being delayed and being sent to other places. However, that's all from my sketchy memory though.

Reactions: dronus