Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mate, I have told her that like 100 times but she is now wanting to at least put a hammer under the seat. She is worried that the SC won’t put enough charge in for our 100km trip home. This is what I am dealing with but I count to ten and move on. 😝
Here you go haha

Reactions: Cocoboy
IMG_6490.jpeg

Cranking them out

Reactions: Cocoboy
Mate, I have told her that like 100 times but she is now wanting to at least put a hammer under the seat. She is worried that the SC won’t put enough charge in for our 100km trip home. This is what I am dealing with but I count to ten and move on. 😝
And the bottom of most front seat headrests is designed to smash glass if needed - can’t remember if it’s just a usual design feature or required by design rules though.

Reactions: Cocoboy and dronus
Anyone know how many times I can change my mind on the colour and interior seating with my highland order?
Surely there comes a time that their stop allowing changes?
Or do they just put you back in the queue with the new choice?
Does the RN number change when you make changes to your configuration?
It would be interesting to see what changes in your vin finder page when you make changes, ie does it stay as booked or change back to ordered?

I got an email yesterday from novated lease company, saying the dealer “aka Tesla” advised there is a change to delivery timeframe and the new EDD due December 2023…nothing s changed in Tesla app though!
amazing! What date did you make the order? I'm surprised the NL team contacted you, I always thought Tesla deals with the driver directly and no-one else. (btw my NL will be with Maxxia)

Reactions: dronus
amazing! What date did you make the order? I'm surprised the NL team contacted you, I always thought Tesla deals with the driver directly and no-one else. (btw my NL will be with Maxxia)
Yeah they do deal with you directly but your NL will also be advised, probably due to a couple of things:
When you place the order and give the NL your RN they raise a purchase order when your finance is approved. I got a copy of this when they did it.
When you enter the rego and finance details into the Tesla app you nominate the financial details, and I think I put my NL name in there too when they ask if it is a lease.
Interesting the NL got a notification and not the customer tho. My EDD is still TBC ie no date range but I’m one of those oddballs that got converted from 2023 to 2024 so I had an older order in.
Let’s hope for December!

Does the RN number change when you make changes to your configuration?
It would be interesting to see what changes in your vin finder page when you make changes, ie does it stay as booked or change back to ordered?
Ha ha such risky science!
I keep bouncing between red with black seats and blue with white.
Also. If I keep amending there’s a *slight* chance it delays enough for the M3P highland, right? RIGHT?!? 😉

Reactions: dronus
Ha ha such risky science!
I keep bouncing between red with black seats and blue with white.
Also. If I keep amending there’s a *slight* chance it delays enough for the M3P highland, right? RIGHT?!? 😉
Haha maybe 😎
I’m too scared to change mine, I did consider the white interior but after seeing the black interior I like it, so glad I didn’t haha.
The highland M3P will be awesome…