Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t have that yet. Makes me think yours is coming sooner than you think….

Have you read it?

Are there stalks??
USS?
Front Camera?
None of the above.

USS is only mentioned in 2 sections of the user manual, for cleaning and towing (both of which include 'where applicable' after it.)

None of the footage we've seen on YT regarding the Highland show any USS fitted around the car. Tesla Vision is what we must rely on.

I think there may be a chance we get USS, which would be nice, but I don't see it as essential, I'm confident the Tesla Vision will be sorted out soon enough for the instances where USS would be useful.

The front camera/stalks, I don't really care about, but I'm certain we won't be getting either of those.

Well there goes my Saturday nights…

IMG_7174.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: PcS000
I think there may be a chance we get USS, which would be nice, but I don't see it as essential, I'm confident the Tesla Vision will be sorted out soon enough for the instances where USS would be useful.

The front camera/stalks, I don't really care about, but I'm certain we won't be getting either of those.

I'm not fussed about USS either to be honest, I don't have it on the front of my car now and I have not yet managed to drive through a wall.

I am interested in having something that the Americans don't get though.. ;)

I still think there is a 0.00001% chance we get stalks. I had a little faith that our nanny state would tell Tesla "no chance".

I mean, I can't play online Poker, I can't buy vapes, why should I be able to buy a car with no indicator stalks?

The lack of a front bumper camera is disappointing... Rumour mill is rife with upgrades in 2024 to include this, and possibly at launch for North American customers.. would hate if we just miss out on this by being the first customers.. or maybe they could offer a retro-fit to early highland models.

I agree with many of the reviewers that a front bumper camera is probably on the face of it a bit dumb. It would get dirty, scratched, covered in bugs and broken far too easily. I can't see how useful it really would be.

They just need to make the cameras on the windscreen work better.

I agree with many of the reviewers that a front bumper camera is probably on the face of it a bit dumb. It would get dirty, scratched, covered in bugs and broken far too easily. I can't see how useful it really would be.

They just need to make the cameras on the windscreen work better.
Yeah that is a valid concern. I wonder how Volvo, Polestar & Kia EV's go as they all have front bumper cameras.

I'm not fussed about USS either to be honest, I don't have it on the front of my car now and I have not yet managed to drive through a wall.

I am interested in having something that the Americans don't get though.. ;)

I still think there is a 0.00001% chance we get stalks. I had a little faith that our nanny state would tell Tesla "no chance".

I mean, I can't play online Poker, I can't buy vapes, why should I be able to buy a car with no indicator stalks?
IMG_7176.jpeg

I might go and look to see if there is a way to turn those lights off the front of the Wall connector, or put some tape over then to mute it a bit....

I wish you could turn then off via the app, even if it times out after a certain period of time....