Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don Juan appears to be delayed just outside Brisbane... It was meant to arrive in port yesterday.. which leads me to speculate the demos people are seeing next Friday may already be in the country?

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 09.42.03.png

Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 09.44.12.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DougalVizsla
My thinking is that Tesla would be well-versed in worldwide shipping trends and wouldn't send out confirmed demo appearances of a new model if they weren't certain they could meet that timeline... already pushing it close if it was unloaded on time to clear customs and get a few vehicles dispatched around the country.

Maybe, either that or the demos might get delayed if they are one those ships

Reactions: DougalVizsla
My thinking is that Tesla would be well-versed in worldwide shipping trends and wouldn't send out confirmed demo appearances of a new model if they weren't certain they could meet that timeline... already pushing it close if it was unloaded on time to clear customs and get a few vehicles dispatched around the country.
Maybe, i hope so!

could be that they are just going to put them on a truck from BNE. Don Juan has it's slot on Monday so plenty of time to get them into all locations by Friday.

I can't imagine that they'd have them in country too long before they'll want to show them off, so I'm thinking it has to be a ship arriving this week.

If it's one of the earlier ships that have been in transit prior to Don Juan it would suggest they are much further ahead of schedule to be producing AU vehicles, I don't really put too much faith in that idea, but it would be nice.

could be that they are just going to put them on a truck from BNE. Don Juan has it's slot on Monday so plenty of time to get them into all locations by Friday.

I can't imagine that they'd have them in country too long before they'll want to show them off, so I'm thinking it has to be a ship arriving this week.

If it's one of the earlier ships that have been in transit prior to Don Juan it would suggest they are much further ahead of schedule to be producing AU vehicles, I don't really put too much faith in that idea, but it would be nice.
It would be awesome to see a yard full of RHD m3 getting loaded onto a ship in Shanghai! Or notifications get sent out that VIN is assigned!

I’ve been doing some middle finger stretching just in case I get my car before the TOCA demos.

Search sucks on AliExpress. Im not finding it easy to find Highland only things.
I found a few and put them in my cart. My normal method is leave it in there for a few days then wait for a code or common sense to appear before buying or deleting.
I’m looking for boot and frunk mats, few listed in there. I’m a bit wary of formaldehyde in some manufacturing so waiting for reviews etc.

Reactions: FilthyCyberRat
I found a few and put them in my cart. My normal method is leave it in there for a few days then wait for a code or common sense to appear before buying or deleting.
I’m looking for boot and frunk mats, few listed in there. I’m a bit wary of formaldehyde in some manufacturing so waiting for reviews etc.
Haha. You’ll love it. Still in Stealth Gray?
Also I’ve got a current 2023 Rwd M3 if you want any tips or questions etc

Reactions: dronus