Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you like white, order it and don't worry about staining. I have a Model S with creme leather and new jeans do leave a slight mark, but it cleans off with a wet cloth or just any good upholstery shampoo if you leave it for a long time.
Since I applied leather conditioner it is more resistant to jeans staining.
The only reason I would avoid it is if you have young kids and you don't fancy cleaning under their booster seats on a regular basis.
I like the look of the white, but I like the look of the black on black more. I wish there were 19" black rims available to order with the car.

Reactions: FilthyCyberRat
So, I went *immediately* to go and see the cars now I'm in Singapore.
Not sure why Singapore have the RHD variants in showroom and for test drive already before us!!

In the showroom they had a Red SR and a Grey LR. Outside they had a White LR and a Blue SR that were doing active test drives.

I took a bunch of photos below.

I'd say everything I'd read is pretty true, my only "hot take" would be that I didn't like the finish on the white interior, the black in the LR with the 'alcantara' material was nicer, imho.
How were the 19” alloys compared to the 18” visually? I’m looking at ordering an ultra red highland but undecided about the alloys. I’m siding slightly towards the 19” but it’s hard because I haven’t seen them in person and worried they look a bit plastic.

Reactions: dronus
IMG_7162.jpeg
IMG_7161.jpeg
IMG_7160.jpeg
IMG_7159.jpeg

Hope the toca demos are not on SS Stinktanic

How were the 19” alloys compared to the 18” visually? I’m looking at ordering an ultra red highland but undecided about the alloys. I’m siding slightly towards the 19” but it’s hard because I haven’t seen them in person and worried they look a bit plastic.
I’m so biased on this. I love the size of the wheel. Think it frames in the car better.
But HATE the silver.
I’ve gone 18” on my order for the black look and better efficiency.

Reactions: DougalVizsla