Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_7198.jpeg

Shout out to Anyone else lurking in here waiting for delivery of your new 2024 Highland Model 3 :cool:🤘

Dont be shy, please add a post with your order date, configuration and location / capital city!

It will be really interesting to see when the notifications start getting sent out, with updated ETA for deliveries all over this sunburnt country :)

Shout out to Anyone else lurking in here waiting for delivery of your new 2024 Highland Model 3 :cool:🤘

Dont be shy, please add a post with your order date, configuration and location / capital city!

It will be really interesting to see when the notifications start getting sent out, with updated ETA for deliveries all over this sunburnt country :)
Long time listener, first time caller.

Have my 2024 Pearl White RWD on order since 31/08, (im)patiently waiting from Perth. I'll be very interested to see when we get deliveries in WA, fully expecting to be later than the East Coast.

Reactions: Jules22 and dronus
Long time listener, first time caller.

Have my 2024 Pearl White RWD on order since 31/08, (im)patiently waiting from Perth. I'll be very interested to see when we get deliveries in WA, fully expecting to be later than the East Coast.
Yeah, looks like WA vehicles are transhipped on another vessel.

Interestingly though both Viking Paglia and Morning Crystal vehicles are headed to WA on Tulane 320 arriving 11 Jan. Tends to support my theory that the two ships are linked.

Yeah, looks like WA vehicles are transhipped on another vessel.

Interestingly though both Viking Paglia and Morning Crystal vehicles are headed to WA on Tulane 320 arriving 11 Jan. Tends to support my theory that the two ships are linked.

I still think they could be. There is a chance they won't release VINS for Paglia until Crystal is loaded and they do all Model 3s at the same time.I am only guessing this, but there is some logic there.

Reactions: dronus
I still think they could be. There is a chance they won't release VINS for Paglia until Crystal is loaded and they do all Model 3s at the same time.I am only guessing this, but there is some logic there.
Yep, that is exactly what I'm thinking. I've heard in some cases they have released VIN's while the vessel is already well under way, it definitely makes sense why they may time it in this case.

Reactions: dronus