Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Todays update:

All these ships have berthed or scheduled to berth at North port, Shanghai. A lot of ships are headed to Korea/Singapore from North port.

⭐️ means they’re confirmed scheduled to visit Aus
❌ means high degree of certainty not coming to Aus
The rest = unsure/couldn’t confirm

IMG_9209.jpeg

Dammit, I was just coming here to post about Beluga Ace, you are too quick, lol.

The positive with Beluga Ace is that it does visit AU ports quite often so I think I'm putting this one as number 3 behind Don Juan and Viking Passama. Could go to number 2 if it leaves SHA with a direct route to AU.
Haha I need better things to do, but tracking ships has turned somewhat addictive 😅

Yeh we’ll keep an eye on her! I’m thinking the same, pretty sure I read somewhere that BA came from either Korea or Singapore so could also be another ship we least suspect.

Reactions: Jules22
Todays update:

All these ships have berthed or scheduled to berth at North port, Shanghai. A lot of ships are headed to Korea/Singapore from North port.

⭐️ means they’re confirmed scheduled to visit Aus
❌ means high degree of certainty not coming to Aus
The rest = unsure/couldn’t confirm

View attachment 1002607
Here’s my prediction. Those in Brisbane with Jan11- Feb1 that haven’t been contacted are getting their cars off the Don Juan (those estimated times are the usual 2 weeks after docking, remembering the BA was scheduled to dock on the 28th as well and we got the same Jan11-Feb1 timeframe). DJ will then spread the Christmas cheer further south and Vins will be spread out like Christmas presents (albeit a little late) to everyone else on the east and south coast once the DJ docks in Brissy.

Here’s my prediction. Those in Brisbane with Jan11- Feb1 that haven’t been contacted are getting their cars off the Don Juan (those estimated times are the usual 2 weeks after docking, remembering the BA was scheduled to dock on the 28th as well and we got the same Jan11-Feb1 timeframe). DJ will then spread the Christmas cheer further south and Vins will be spread out like Christmas presents (albeit a little late) to everyone else on the east and south coast once the DJ docks in Brissy.
I'd like to hope, but apparently BA cars got the Jan11 - Feb 1 dates initially. Would be easy to confirm if one of those with that date checks their VIN on MOLACE.

I like this prediction, a lot. And with NSW/ACT deliveries change to an EDD of 18 Jan - 8 Feb

Reactions: DougalVizsla