Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it looks like BELUGA ACE normally does the MEL-PK-BNE south to north route like i think MC does?

Also, anyone know why it would have gone to XIAMEN after Shanghai? Picking up something else maybe?

Screenshot 2024-01-02 195241.png

it looks like BELUGA ACE normally does the MEL-PK-BNE south to north route like i think MC does?

Also, anyone know why it would have gone to XIAMEN after Shanghai? Picking up something else maybe?

View attachment 1004941
Yeah it only had around 300 Tesla from memory so must have other vehicles.

On another note just saw Tom's latest video on the BYD auto pilot.

OMG it can't stay in a lane to save itself and the streets he was on were hardly winding.

He says yeah Tesla would PROBABLY have handled that fine lol. Auto steer in the Tesla was rock solid. I've even seen someone take it down Lombard St with zero issue.

Yeah it only had around 300 Tesla from memory so must have other vehicles.

On another note just saw Tom's latest video on the BYD auto pilot.

OMG it can't stay in a lane to save itself and the streets he was on were hardly winding.

He says yeah Tesla would PROBABLY have handled that fine lol. Auto steer in the Tesla was rock solid. I've even seen someone take it down Lombard St with zero issue.
Ive been trying to look at what comes out of xiamen, its possibly BYD, but there are quite a few EV makers there.

Ohh i havent seen it as i unsubbed haha, ill check it out tho.

I hope that things work out for Tom, he was a pioneer in tesla info for a while and seems like a nice guy. I learnt quite a lot from him and he is really approachable.

I try and avoid buying the first of anything technology wise, BYD will get there, just needs some more time and learning from mistakes. Being an early adopter has its risks as a consumer.

Sounds like the byd is quick to let you know you are leaving the lane and pull you back, but struggles to do it by itself?

Reactions: Jules22
Sounds like the byd is quick to let you know you are leaving the lane and pull you back, but struggles to do it by itself?
Yeah that's the weird thing, when it's in "intelligent cruise control" and is supposed to be staying in the centre of the lane it is quite happy to wander right out of the lane without even a chirp, but when the human is driving it'll wrench the wheel lol

Reactions: dronus
Same - ordered on the 1st September had a vin now vinless. The window is still Jan-Mar. Let’s hope they get their act together. When you see cars on inventory it’s a bit of a tease.
I was told they deleted 2 and unfortunately one was mine! I will have wait until more cars build and sent to Canberra unless someone cancels and in that case I am in the top of the list so hopefully I will get a vin!! She kept saying it will still be within the timeframe Jan-March! I couldn’t believe what she was saying!!! I have been there before with other car, Sep-Oct delivery never happened no guarantee Jan-Mar would happen.

Its just sad to see they allocated cars to people who ordered in December but not to people who ordered on the first few hours of launching the new car in AU market!

Reactions: DeguLama and PcS000
Yeah that's the weird thing, when it's in "intelligent cruise control" and is supposed to be staying in the centre of the lane it is quite happy to wander right out of the lane without even a chirp, but when the human is driving it'll wrench the wheel lol
The other chap on youtube has been analysing the byd network activity using wireshark. He does the same with his modelS. Some interesting calling home going on, will be interesting to see how that evolves. He also installed the BOM apk which was cool. Im not a fan of the interface either. Not bagging it, just not my cup of tea.