Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Jules22

Screenshot 2024-01-05 115521.png

I did some rego stuff when i originally ordered, it was such a long time ago though. It has all my details in the account saying who the registered owner is etc (me). No separate doc for it. On the invoice it had references to my request for premium plates etc so i guess something is in motion. i also had the doc which i signed allowing telsa to register the car for me.
Yeah that’s it. You’ll get them when you pick the car up.
Might even turn up in your Service NSW account before your actual pick up day.
I always check that before pick up then I know it’s all sorted and no mistakes have been made causing issues last minute.

Reactions: dronus

Financial Disclosure:-
No payment was received from BYD or InterContinental for the production of this video-
I was not a BYD shareholder at the time this video was posted
lol, I was just watching that, mainly because I spent a couple of months living in the Intercontinental during COVID.

I was managing that and three other hotels while the quarantine crap was going on. Had me and my team of about 8 as the only people in the whole hotel for a week or so between groups of quarantine, was a pretty cool experience.

Had the run of the whole hotel, did a cool pizza party for the team up on the roof there where he was filming

Reactions: Cocoboy and dronus
lol, I was just watching that, mainly because I spent a couple of months living in the Intercontinental during COVID.

I was managing that and three other hotels while the quarantine crap was going on. Had me and my team of about 8 as the only people in the whole hotel for a week or so between groups of quarantine, was a pretty cool experience.

Had the run of the whole hotel, did a cool pizza party for the team up on the roof there where he was filming
Looks like a nice place to stay.
Id be paranoid that my M3 was being driven by the porters thru the city like in Ferris Buellers day off.

I take it you just give the valet a card?

About 1 every 10 mins…… loaded with Mazda’s from what I can see 🤣
There won’t be any Teslas leaving port today. They’re only just taking them off the ship. They’ll be parked in the yard and suspect the Tesla centres arrange the road transport when they know they’re all offloaded.

Believe you’re right!

Attachments

• IMG_0404.jpeg
    IMG_0404.jpeg
    422.7 KB · Views: 13