Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Omfg.. take a break for the day and all sorts of hilarity ensues!!
Old mate murph is (not has) clearly the biggest dick around these parts! Only flog ive seen being disrespectful so far 🤷‍♂️

Also, way too many f*cks given about a single baby seat mount.
Are you putting 3 baby seats in? If so its tje wrong car for you mate..
Don't be such a karen nerd and just enjoy your car.
Ill happily provide my location if you have a grievance with this post Murph..
I'm just chillin, waiting for the Firmament Ace to rock up in Melbourne so i can stop buying petrol every week.

I don't care if i get banned from a forum I joined a few days back, but im definitely going to call a flog a flog before that happens.

I got you Elons baby 🤙🤣🤙
Hahahaha you should move to Wollongong, you suit my area. 🥲

• Funny
Reactions: SiLENC3
Have you guys that have had an EV before had any issues with the chargers connectors being dirty?
Ive wondered as they are out in the open all the time how clean the contacts are on them, or is this a non issue?
Never. Generally they are stored in the receptacles on the charging station. I've only ever found one on the ground when i turned up and gave it a quick inspection to make sure there was nothing attached that shouldn't have been there.

Are you talking to me? What a ****ing moron you are.

Are you really this stupid in real life?

I am not moaning about it. I am suggesting it is a reason why deliveries are delayed, the exact same thing happened to BYD last year and they couldn’t deliver a car for four weeks because of it until they fixed it.

I don’t give a crap, I have my car.

Maybe learn to read before you start slamming other people because you are too stupid to understand them?
I checked your VIN: LRW3F7FS4PC026006

I thinks it’s just your car, they wanted you to post and whinge for three hours about child seat anchors. So doged your car up

That would explain why people waiting in CBR not allocated cars from Firmament Ace, thanks :)

How did you like the test drive? Ive found the folks down at Adelaide Tesla are pretty friendly and helpful :)
Test drive was nice, the guys were great. Didn't feel any pressure and no sales pitch, they just handed the key/card and let us go for 30min. With the BYD seal test drive, that was nice too, but there was a BYD person with us the whole time.