Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ha, no thanks!

just take a paint brush and blower to the hole and she'll be good as new.

1704540810531.png

Reactions: dronus
Also, there is a tesla app update 4.28.2 available.
For anyone new to the tesla app (with iphone, im not sure about android) it doesnt auto update, you need to go into the app store, find the tesla app. When you do it still wont show update until you go one more click in to see the app, and update will be there.
Android updated on 24DEC - just checked and it doesn't seem like there is a new update available for Android just yet 🤙

Reactions: Jules22
Moderators note:
This thread is now unlocked and is titled “Australian Model 3 waiting room” not “General discussion”.
Its the most popular thread in the Australian sub forum by a long shot and is relied upon by many new and prospective Tesla owners for information.
Due to the speed at which it grows it is not possible for a moderator to be here for every post, so I would ask members to
1: Stay on topic and consider starting a new thread if they wish to discuss anything off topic.
2: Ignore anyone with crazy or silly ideas, it’s not your responsibility to correct them.
3 Keep it civil and polite as this thread is read by the widest cross section of the public. Assume you are responding to your grandmother who goes to Church/Mosque/Synagogue every week.
I have tried to be as flexible as possible to members posting in this thread as I’m cognisant of the stress generated by current goings on like the Glovis Caravelle etc but my priority remains making this forum a safe place for anyone to be. So I may become a bit more heavy handed in moderating for a while.
Thanks for your attention.
Edit
Despite unlocking and immediately writing this post I’m the 4th person to post after the unlocking. 🤦🏽‍♂️
So you can see what I’m dealing with here.