Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everyone whose car is on a ship atm just prey that none of those cars have seeds or other organic matter 😂 because even if one car has something out of 100 cars, they usually put all the cars from the vessel in to quarantine.

I remember some time ago this happened to almost all the ships that brought cars to port of Melbourne. Port Phillip bay was full of anchored roro ships. Quite the sight
I remember that...

The whole ship back to origin and back...

Not sure whether to cry or laugh hearing that news...

Tons of cocaine, heroine and other exotic medicines are washing the shores each day...nobody cares....

traces of seeds or a piece of apple in a car - send the whole ship back...

Ozzie ozzie ozzie.....oye oye oye......

I remember that...

The whole ship back to origin and back...

Not sure whether to cry or laugh hearing that news...

Tons of cocaine, heroine and other exotic medicines are washing the shores each day...nobody cares....

Ozzie ozzie ozzie.....oye oye oye......
If you listen carefully when they explain why it’s important they usually say how it will effect the agriculture industry financially, not that they are getting effected financially by getting screwed by supermarkets which coukd also be contained.. haha

It is not that nobody cares, everybody does... It is because sending a ship back is easy, and doing something with crime is hard. Same as it is easier to put speed limits and sting lone mothers with ridiculously huge fines rather than fix roads to make them safe to drive.

I notice that many of the cargo ships in the area heading to Mel are doing similar speeds, so maybe it's ok, but this is not my area 🤔 btw FA currently cruising 16.4 kn.
There’s one more roro anchored in Port Phillip bay that’s waiting for the dock to clear. According to the operators schedule FA is docking on Friday.

New update

Feb 6 pick up (cancelled)
Jan 18 to Feb 8 (old EDD)
Jan 20 to Feb 25 (old EDD)
Jan 22 to Feb 27
IMG_0454.jpeg

On an unrelated note to take your mind off the anxiety multiplying situation, Planning to get a brushless 1/2" impact wrench skin(ozito) and also a used 18" space saver. Already have puncture repair kit and has experience in changing tyre as well as repairing puncture and filling air with my Xiaomi rechargeable air compressor.

Any advice or comments??
You'll also need a jack and rubber lift pads to go on it.. last thing you want is to punch a hole in your undertray/battery case.

Reactions: jeevas123